BY BAGEL BITES

Cooking Instructions :
Oven
DO NOT USE THE ENCLOSED CRISPING TRAY.

• Preheat oven to 425&deg F.
  • Arrange frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> ½ inch apart on baking sheet or shallow pan.
  • Place on upper middle rack of oven.
  • Bake according to chart.
  • Let bagels stand for 1 minute.
  • Let the snacking begin!

Microwave :

• Remove crisping tray from the box and remove wrapper.
  • Place tray, shiny side up, with frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> in microwave.
  • Cook on HIGH power according to chart.
  • Get your bagel on!

Toaster Oven :

DO NOT USE THE ENCLOSED CRISPING TRAY.

• Preheat oven to 400&deg F.
  • Arrange frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> on toaster oven tray.
  • Place in toaster oven.
  • Bake according to chart.
  • Commence snacking!

Bagel Bites Cheese, Sausage & Pepperoni
  • "They are really good if you make them in the oven and not the microwave but I am not a big fan of the sausage on them." in 1 review
Megan S.
Super quick and easy snack for my kids after school. I love them too they are really good. The price is a bit steep so we dont buy them as often now. But these ones are better than the cheese and the pepperoni
Kelsey T.
These are my go to snack/dinner. I love these little things. I like to toast them in the toaster oven to make the pizza dough or crust crispy. I love the little toppings on top-- not too much but not too little. They really don't have much flavor in them, but still taste good. These are so easy to just through in the oven or microwave when you are in a hurry. I like that the box provides a good heating surface when turned inside out. But as I have said before, they taste much better and crispier when not made in the microwave. You can usually find them at the local super market on sale.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
I love thaws they are bite sized pizzas on a little bagel. I don't know what it is about the bagel but it makes me love it it's pretty good and it's a nice little snack
Danielle S.
Jenkintown, PA
These are the perfect snack! They can be heated up in the over, toaster oven, or even the microwave. Sometime they're a little light on the meat toppings, but overall a great eat!
Brittany D.
My 4 year old son has been getting me to make these daily for him at lunch. Thank goodness I bought the 40 count box! I wish I could get him to eat something else but as long as he is eating something! We both love to snack on them they are quick and easy to make and they are delicious!!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
My 5yr old loves these!!! This is a easy snack/lunch,I don't buy these a lot but when I do my kids eat them up! I used to like these a lot when I was a kid too,they're still pretty good and have great flavor!
colin m.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Bagel Bites.. They make for the perfect midnight snack, dinner, or quick and easy lunch. Just pop them in the microwave and BAM you're done! Very simple, and very delicious!
Rosa D.
Glendale, AZ
I love this but I think it needs less bread but I love the flavors of it and it's such a easy quick snack for my daughter on the go and I love that it doesn't take long to cook and she also loves them to
Heather P.
Tavares, FL
I work long shifts and sometimes it is hard to make time to make something to eat. These are fast and satisfying. I have found that if you reduce the cook time slightly they are not as chewy.
Megan P.
I love how quick and easy Bagel Bites are. I usually just pop them in the microwave because I am generally in a rush when making them. They get crispy enough in the microwave for me!
Melanie C.
Thoughts on this product?

Walmart