Bagel Bites Cheese & Pepperoni uploaded by Haley A.Bagel Bites Cheese & Pepperoni uploaded by Haley A.Bagel Bites Cheese & Pepperoni uploaded by Tammy M.

BY BAGEL BITES #15 in Frozen Pizza

Cooking Instructions :
Oven
DO NOT USE THE ENCLOSED CRISPING TRAY.

• Preheat oven to 425&deg F.
  • Arrange frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> ½ inch apart on baking sheet or shallow pan.
  • Place on upper middle rack of oven.
  • Bake according to chart.
  • Let bagels stand for 1 minute.
  • Let the snacking begin!

Microwave :

• Remove crisping tray from the box and remove wrapper.
  • Place tray, shiny side up, with frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> in microwave.
  • Cook on HIGH power according to chart.
  • Get your bagel on!

Toaster Oven :

DO NOT USE THE ENCLOSED CRISPING TRAY.

• Preheat oven to 400&deg F.
  • Arrange frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> on toaster oven tray.
  • Place in toaster oven.
  • Bake according to chart.
  • Commence snacking!

• Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?1 Answers
Nicole G.
Waterford
Who doesn't love a little pizza morsel on a tiny tiny bagel? Cook these in the toaster oven or oven not the microwave so they can crisp up and have the cheese fully melted. You have to buy the large pack though as no one can just eat 5/6 bagel bites without still being hungry for more.
Jodi S.
Great snack! Can be heated in microwave or the oven, I prefer the oven as they get crispier. Good to have for kids for an afternoon snack or in the summer. Can make into a quick lunch if you add some fruit or a salad.
Felicia J.
Piketon, OH
Absolutely love pizza bagels. I craved these nonstop when i was pregnant for my youngest. Their just so delicious
Erin C.
Eastern Passage , NS
This product literally represents my childhood!!! I used to live off these, I mean if you had these you were the bomb. They are a great quick dinner meal for when you just don’t want to cook or go out.
Abby 💖.
Leesburg
These are very delicious, no matter which way you make them. They definitely crave a need for pizza, in a good way, they are very easy to prepare as well. It’s a quick fix for a pizza craving that kids and adults alike would love.
Aeryka F.
San Antonio, TX
I used to eat these all the time when I was younger. We stopped buying them because we didnt have the money. Now its a must-have! I can't be a happy camper without these dudes! Its hard to write exactly what I love about them when I love everything about them. Its not like those pizza products that look good and when you heat them up, they taste 10x weirder. They actually taste as good as they look. I love how they have different sized packages. You could get 9, 18 or the family packs. I just love these so much!!!
Cassidy B.
Le Roy, NY
Good old childhood bagel bites.. you can never go wrong with these. Especially in the oven.. so good. Yum
Gwendolyn K.
This is my go to comfort food. So quick and easy to make and so lovely to munch on. And it is the perfect size for an afternoon snack. In high school, I ate these right after I got home and they kept me full until dinner time. I like to keep at least two packages stocked in my freezer.
Jessica S.
Cedarhurst, NY
AI love these and they remind me of when I was younger so they're extremely comforting to me. The sauce is salty and satisfying and now sweet like a lot of other frozen pizza brands. The pepperoni is delicious too! My July complaint is that theres never enough cheese but I always have shredded mozzarella that I add on top that really makes these over the top delicious
Sarah H.
Lynbrook , NY
Ugh bagel bites are the best midnight snack! I can eat the entire tray if I’m being honest. They are not healthy at all but they are delicious!! They are cheap and perfect for college students! Perfect quick meal!
Maddie F.
Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?