Bagel Bites Cheese & Pepperoni uploaded by Tammy M.

BY BAGEL BITES #64 in Frozen Pizza

Cooking Instructions :
Oven
DO NOT USE THE ENCLOSED CRISPING TRAY.

• Preheat oven to 425&deg F.
  • Arrange frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> ½ inch apart on baking sheet or shallow pan.
  • Place on upper middle rack of oven.
  • Bake according to chart.
  • Let bagels stand for 1 minute.
  • Let the snacking begin!

Microwave :

• Remove crisping tray from the box and remove wrapper.
  • Place tray, shiny side up, with frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> in microwave.
  • Cook on HIGH power according to chart.
  • Get your bagel on!

Toaster Oven :

DO NOT USE THE ENCLOSED CRISPING TRAY.

• Preheat oven to 400&deg F.
  • Arrange frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> on toaster oven tray.
  • Place in toaster oven.
  • Bake according to chart.
  • Commence snacking!

• Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Katherine G.
Bellflower , CA
Another favorite childhood food! I don't know to me, whenever my mom or aunt went to Costco, I would always ask them to get me this! And I always looked forward to it in the samples at Costco.
Kaleigh K.
Lansing, MI
I love these! They're perfect for when I'm craving pizza and I don't wanna wait and make a pizza. They're my go-to lunch!
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
These are great for kids birthday parties. Just pop them in the oven and done. Excellent for snack or for a rush evening.
April S.
Indianapolis, IN
I used to eat these all the time when I was pregnant my middle child and I LOVED them. Once I had her for some reason my taste for them changed so I never purchased them until recently and I must say I am glad that I did because all 3 of my children LOVE them and I kind of like them again too. They are so east to make so when they get home from school I can pop a few in the oven and in a few minutes they have their after school snack!
Barbara M.
My children would eat these for snack time after school. I still eat tem from time to time as a quick snack. I am definite repeat user of the product.
Megan N.
Calgary, Alberta
Loved these before I started my diet! They were always so cheap and really quick to make !
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Okay, I just need to state this out of the gate: Do NOT eat these if you are about to lose a tooth. The effort that it takes to tear off a bite is significant and could result in missing teeth. Also, does anyone else think that the pepperoni pieces in these could easily be replaced with bacon bits and no one would notice? Good sauce, though, even though I would like more of it.
Heidi L.
Terre Haute, IN
Great afternoon snack when you're on the go it's pop in the microwave for a few minutes and if they're tasty they don't over fill u up.
Maria Zobel B.
Got one of this from target they were on sale!! What I like about it is that they are very easy to prepare and delicious. I always make sure we got one in our fridge so when we got hungry we have an easy food. Overall Im satisfied with this
Jessica C.
Bagel Bites Mini Bagels are so good! They are perfect for a late night snack! They are relatively inexpensive and taste good. They are perfect for sleepovers , parties, and movie nights. 🍕
Maddie F.
Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?