Bagel Bites Cheese & Pepperoni uploaded by Haley A.Bagel Bites Cheese & Pepperoni uploaded by Haley A.Bagel Bites Cheese & Pepperoni uploaded by Tammy M.

BY BAGEL BITES #15 in Frozen Pizza

Cooking Instructions :
Oven
DO NOT USE THE ENCLOSED CRISPING TRAY.

• Preheat oven to 425&deg F.
  • Arrange frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> ½ inch apart on baking sheet or shallow pan.
  • Place on upper middle rack of oven.
  • Bake according to chart.
  • Let bagels stand for 1 minute.
  • Let the snacking begin!

Microwave :

• Remove crisping tray from the box and remove wrapper.
  • Place tray, shiny side up, with frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> in microwave.
  • Cook on HIGH power according to chart.
  • Get your bagel on!

Toaster Oven :

DO NOT USE THE ENCLOSED CRISPING TRAY.

• Preheat oven to 400&deg F.
  • Arrange frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> on toaster oven tray.
  • Place in toaster oven.
  • Bake according to chart.
  • Commence snacking!

• Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?1 Answers
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls, PA
I actually hate these. They're also way too over priced. They have a sort of waxy texture if you ask me.
Kayla B.
Milton, ON
I thought these were better than they were! not a big fan of these! I even broiled them and had left overs!
Angela V.
Boston, MA
They do the job. However, I would fork out the extra bucks for a real pizza. These taste like a more expensive version of a pizza lunchable.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Okay, I just need to state this out of the gate: Do NOT eat these if you are about to lose a tooth. The effort that it takes to tear off a bite is significant and could result in missing teeth. Also, does anyone else think that the pepperoni pieces in these could easily be replaced with bacon bits and no one would notice? Good sauce, though, even though I would like more of it.
Shannon C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Loved them as a kid. Absolutely adored them. I recently tried to eat them again as an adult and they did not live up to my overhyped expectations.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
These are okay, when I was younger they were a nice snack but I had them recently and thought they were okay.. not my favorite.
Ashley W.
My kids like these, I don't so much but I also don't really like the price so we don't buy them all that often unless I see them on a good sale
Tara H.
Alma, MI
I used to love bagel bites when i was a kid! now as an adult I'm not really hooked on them lol but my son loves them
Michelle J.
Delicious but not necessarily good for you. I'd love to give it an A but I can't. They are easy, fast to make, small, delicious though.
Jessica S.
Cedarhurst, NY
AI love these and they remind me of when I was younger so they're extremely comforting to me. The sauce is salty and satisfying and now sweet like a lot of other frozen pizza brands. The pepperoni is delicious too! My July complaint is that theres never enough cheese but I always have shredded mozzarella that I add on top that really makes these over the top delicious
Maddie F.
Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?