Bagel Bites Cheese & Pepperoni uploaded by Haley A.Bagel Bites Cheese & Pepperoni uploaded by Haley A.Bagel Bites Cheese & Pepperoni uploaded by Tammy M.

BY BAGEL BITES

Cooking Instructions :
Oven
DO NOT USE THE ENCLOSED CRISPING TRAY.

• Preheat oven to 425&deg F.
  • Arrange frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> ½ inch apart on baking sheet or shallow pan.
  • Place on upper middle rack of oven.
  • Bake according to chart.
  • Let bagels stand for 1 minute.
  • Let the snacking begin!

Microwave :

• Remove crisping tray from the box and remove wrapper.
  • Place tray, shiny side up, with frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> in microwave.
  • Cook on HIGH power according to chart.
  • Get your bagel on!

Toaster Oven :

DO NOT USE THE ENCLOSED CRISPING TRAY.

• Preheat oven to 400&deg F.
  • Arrange frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> on toaster oven tray.
  • Place in toaster oven.
  • Bake according to chart.
  • Commence snacking!

• Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?1 Answers
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
These are okay, when I was younger they were a nice snack but I had them recently and thought they were okay.. not my favorite.
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
These are fast, easy to make and they are delicious! It’s hard to stop eating them! My kids love them as an after school snack.
Siiri M.
Oxford, MI
Bagel bites are the best. I've been desperate and made them in the microwave and it's just not the same. Put them in the oven.
Miguel B.
Best snack, been one of my favorites since a kid. I'm in college so i always have to have snacks and i eat these all the time.
Temple O.
FORT WORTH, TX
I freaking love these. my boyfriend eats a ton, and this is an easy, quick, and easy-to-eat-while-he-plays-video-games.
Brooke D.
I don't care what anybody says about these tasting fake or whatever, they're delicious!! It's like my childhood on a bagel.
Kaleigh K.
Lansing, MI
I love these! They're perfect for when I'm craving pizza and I don't wanna wait and make a pizza. They're my go-to lunch!
sheri e.
Butler, KY
I love these. They are easy to make and taste great! They are good for a quick snack. I like just the plain cheese kind!
rebecca r.
You can never go wrong with bagel bites these things are amazing and so easy to make. great after school snack for kids.
Maribel B.
Lakewood, CO
My son loves these. They are good and easy to make when you are snaking or have friends over. Plus they are fast to make
Maddie F.
Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?