Bagel Bites Cheese & Pepperoni uploaded by Tammy M.

BY BAGEL BITES #64 in Frozen Pizza

Cooking Instructions :
Oven
DO NOT USE THE ENCLOSED CRISPING TRAY.

• Preheat oven to 425&deg F.
  • Arrange frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> ½ inch apart on baking sheet or shallow pan.
  • Place on upper middle rack of oven.
  • Bake according to chart.
  • Let bagels stand for 1 minute.
  • Let the snacking begin!

Microwave :

• Remove crisping tray from the box and remove wrapper.
  • Place tray, shiny side up, with frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> in microwave.
  • Cook on HIGH power according to chart.
  • Get your bagel on!

Toaster Oven :

DO NOT USE THE ENCLOSED CRISPING TRAY.

• Preheat oven to 400&deg F.
  • Arrange frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> on toaster oven tray.
  • Place in toaster oven.
  • Bake according to chart.
  • Commence snacking!

• Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Dana S.
This is still a good snack to have when you want something small but are wanting something more than chips. They come in different varieties and warm up quick!
Vanessa G.
Las Cruces, NM
Love bagel bites. I think I prefer them over pizza rolls. They are great when you make them in the oven. I wish they had a supreme version with bell peppers!
Sam K.
Roseburg, OR
I don't have these often, but they're great snacks for parties or other gatherings.. or if you just want bagel pizza and you're too lazy to make your own.
Alissa N.
Katy, TX
They are easy and fast to make. Great after-school snack, but I have a hard time waiting for it to cool off. I always end up burning the roof of my mouth
Barbara M.
My children would eat these for snack time after school. I still eat tem from time to time as a quick snack. I am definite repeat user of the product.
Michaela F.
Union, MO
Yes! These are the bomb! I enjoy making these with a salad or vegetable side for dinner. Kids love these. they are also a great after school snack.
Shannon C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Loved them as a kid. Absolutely adored them. I recently tried to eat them again as an adult and they did not live up to my overhyped expectations.
Yumi Q.
I've never had before. My husband said it's good one so I got. Then it great for snack! I prefer to put microwave. It too hard for me If it bake.
amanda c.
Cincinnati, OH
This always has been and always will be a go to food for me. So delicious and quick to make. I cannot picture myself ever living without these!
Angie P.
Trezevant, TN
My whole family loves these. They are so easy to fix for on the go eating. This is especially awesome for us being as we are always on the go.
Maddie F.
Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?