Bagel Bites Cheese & Pepperoni uploaded by Haley A.Bagel Bites Cheese & Pepperoni uploaded by Haley A.Bagel Bites Cheese & Pepperoni uploaded by Tammy M.

BY BAGEL BITES #55 in Frozen Pizza

Cooking Instructions :
Oven
DO NOT USE THE ENCLOSED CRISPING TRAY.

• Preheat oven to 425&deg F.
  • Arrange frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> ½ inch apart on baking sheet or shallow pan.
  • Place on upper middle rack of oven.
  • Bake according to chart.
  • Let bagels stand for 1 minute.
  • Let the snacking begin!

Microwave :

• Remove crisping tray from the box and remove wrapper.
  • Place tray, shiny side up, with frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> in microwave.
  • Cook on HIGH power according to chart.
  • Get your bagel on!

Toaster Oven :

DO NOT USE THE ENCLOSED CRISPING TRAY.

• Preheat oven to 400&deg F.
  • Arrange frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> on toaster oven tray.
  • Place in toaster oven.
  • Bake according to chart.
  • Commence snacking!

• Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?1 Answers
Heather H.
Logan, WV
I have loved Bagel Bites since I was a kid! They're great for kids, just the perfect size! I also love them for a quick snack or lunch! They're perfectly seasoned, and they satisfy that pizza craving that we all get once in a while. So yummy!
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
I have been eating me since I was a kid and who am I kidding I still eat them now. They're so good you just throw them in the oven or the microwave and then walk away do things clean work on stuff get them again Ethan and enjoy life.
Jade P.
Clementon , NJ
I like bagel bites because they're good for the whole family. I make them for a quick lunch item for my son on the weekends and when he has friends over. I can make them for a football Sunday snack for my husband. Even my 1 year old likes the cheese bagel bites!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Okay, 100% my favorite frozen pizza meal! I don't know why so many people don't know about this. I'd also say the one with sausage is 80x better but both are amazing. I feel like I'm back in 5th grade when I'm eating them but regardless, love it! :)
Kayla H.
Muskego, WI
These are so good! But not very filling at all I feel like I need to eat a whole 40 pack just to fill myself up. They are really good though and quick snacks. They get cold really quickly after you take them out of the microwave I find myself having to reheat them before I finish the plate.
Maria Zobel B.
Got one of this from target they were on sale!! What I like about it is that they are very easy to prepare and delicious. I always make sure we got one in our fridge so when we got hungry we have an easy food. Overall Im satisfied with this
Brittany H.
Vale, NC
We all love Bagel Bites. They are super easy and quick to make for time limited afternoons. Not to mention how yummy they are! They make a great snack for my husband and I and just the right size for the kids!  I would definitely recommend Bagel Bites to others!
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
These have always been one of my favorite snacks! They are so flavorful and soft. They taste great in the oven or microwave. If I'm making a lot I do them in the oven and if they are just enough for me I do them in the microwave. Either way they taste the same!
Joshua J.
Seguin, TX
As a college student, these become one of your best friends or a life saver. They are cheap but they are good. If you need something to eat real fast or even if you want to snack on something, these are the go too.
Jessica C.
Bagel Bites Mini Bagels are so good! They are perfect for a late night snack! They are relatively inexpensive and taste good. They are perfect for sleepovers , parties, and movie nights. 🍕
Maddie F.
Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?

back