Bagel Bites Cheese & Pepperoni uploaded by Tammy M.

BY BAGEL BITES #65 in Frozen Pizza

Cooking Instructions :
Oven
DO NOT USE THE ENCLOSED CRISPING TRAY.

• Preheat oven to 425&deg F.
  • Arrange frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> ½ inch apart on baking sheet or shallow pan.
  • Place on upper middle rack of oven.
  • Bake according to chart.
  • Let bagels stand for 1 minute.
  • Let the snacking begin!

Microwave :

• Remove crisping tray from the box and remove wrapper.
  • Place tray, shiny side up, with frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> in microwave.
  • Cook on HIGH power according to chart.
  • Get your bagel on!

Toaster Oven :

DO NOT USE THE ENCLOSED CRISPING TRAY.

• Preheat oven to 400&deg F.
  • Arrange frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> on toaster oven tray.
  • Place in toaster oven.
  • Bake according to chart.
  • Commence snacking!

• Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Maria Zobel B.
Got one of this from target they were on sale!! What I like about it is that they are very easy to prepare and delicious. I always make sure we got one in our fridge so when we got hungry we have an easy food. Overall Im satisfied with this
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
These have always been one of my favorite snacks! They are so flavorful and soft. They taste great in the oven or microwave. If I'm making a lot I do them in the oven and if they are just enough for me I do them in the microwave. Either way they taste the same!
Joshua J.
Seguin, TX
As a college student, these become one of your best friends or a life saver. They are cheap but they are good. If you need something to eat real fast or even if you want to snack on something, these are the go too.
Jessica C.
Bagel Bites Mini Bagels are so good! They are perfect for a late night snack! They are relatively inexpensive and taste good. They are perfect for sleepovers , parties, and movie nights. 🍕
Brittany  W.
Hudson Falls, NY
Best snack pizza ever. So quick and easy. Actually has good amount of sauce and cheese on them too. I like to buy the bigger box so there's always some in the house. The bagel stays nice and soft as long as their not cooked to long.
maria P.
Omg there so good i like does win i was on school there stell have it . there so delicion i wiil but but sometimes the so pricey with that there not simere with there product
Lisa K.
Fair Lawn, NJ
THESEE ARE SO DELICIOUS. If I don't stop myself I can end up eating too many. :( They satisfy your pizza craving without having to spend 17 dollars per pie like some italian places do. *cue eye roll*
Myrna P.
I love Bagel Bites. My girls love them for after school snacks and want the whole box in one day. I have to admit, I have a hard time controlling myself with these snacks. I love Pizza and Bagels.
Sabrina A.
Davenport, IA
I use to eat bagel bites mini bagels when I was little and now my daughter eats them she love them. These are good if your having play dates or teens over after school.
Lynda T.
I have always loved Bagel Bites, and I have to say they are so addicting! I love how quick and easy they are. I really appreciated having something fun and tasty on hand that could be made so quickly after I had my third child!
Maddie F.
Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?