GroceryFrozen FoodsBagel Bites
Cheese & Pepperoni Mini Bagels, Frozen Appetizer, 54 ct - 420 oz Box

Our mini bagels topped with cheese and pepperoni are the perfect anytime snack.

Which one would you prefer: Pepperoni or Cheese?
How many of these can y’all eat?
How many of these can you eat?
Start your review of Bagel Bites Cheese & Pepperoni Mini Bagels, Frozen Appetizer, 54 ct - 42.0 oz Box!
Kristen S.
Warrenton, OR
Bagel Bites Cheese & Pepperoni Mini Bagels, Frozen Appetizer, 54 ct - 42.0 oz Box uploaded by Kristen S.
I have not met one person who said they didn't like bagel bites! These things are so good! Not to mention, addicting! They have a TON of different options and while writing this review, I seen they now make breakfast bagel bites! SAY WHAT! I had no idea! Seriously though, if you do not like bagel bites, we can't be friends. Bagel bites are life! They are perfect for kids And! They are the perfect  size to pop in your mouth and munch away while you game out!

Elizabeth H.
Bagel Bites Cheese & Pepperoni Mini Bagels, Frozen Appetizer, 54 ct - 42.0 oz Box uploaded by Elizabeth H.
These are so yummy! I got a box yesterday to try and my family finished them all!!! they are nice and toasty on the bottom and cheesy and soft on the top. it has great flavor and I highly recommend as a snack for anyone! will be purchasing again!
Carol  K.
Fresno, CA
This is a great snack if just eat a couple or if you want to make it a meal it is satisfying too! They’re cute and easy to pop in your mouth! Kids love this! A fund snack for them!
Dana M.
Erie, CO
Bagel Bites Cheese & Pepperoni Mini Bagels, Frozen Appetizer, 54 ct - 42.0 oz Box uploaded by Dana M.
I have two kiddos and we had this for dinner the other night. My two year old refused to even eat 1! My one year old played with it but also did not eat it. We followed the instructions and it came out of the oven great. Just didn’t taste all that great.
Savannah L.
Yorkville, IL
Bagel Bites Cheese & Pepperoni Mini Bagels, Frozen Appetizer, 54 ct - 42.0 oz Box uploaded by Savannah L.
My children And I loved these bagel bites. We tried both the cheese and cheese & pepperoni.
Jasmin R.
El Monte, CA
Bagel Bites Cheese & Pepperoni Mini Bagels, Frozen Appetizer, 54 ct - 42.0 oz Box uploaded by Jasmin R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I won’t lie, these are pretty good but sometimes difficult to work with. It tells you the amount to put in the microwave but sometimes some are still cold while others are burnt but besides that I feel like it’s pretty good for a snack or anything.
Alexandria E.
Moreno Valley, CA
My kids and grandkids eat these every time I buy them. They absolutely enjoy them. They are fast to cook.
Ashley R.
Eatonton, GA
Bagel Bites Cheese & Pepperoni Mini Bagels, Frozen Appetizer, 54 ct - 42.0 oz Box uploaded by Ashley R.
I love these tasty little pizzas. I’m probably in a small group that prefers them microwaved because I don’t enjoy the crunch. I like the pepperoni ones, and the smaller boxes come with a crisper tray. I like that they’re a super easy quick snack or lunch.
Winny C.
Brooklyn, NY
Bagel Bites Cheese & Pepperoni Mini Bagels, Frozen Appetizer, 54 ct - 42.0 oz Box uploaded by Winny C.
Childhood favorites! I’ve had these as a child and don’t remember it being so good. I followed the microwave instructions on the box (because I didn’t have access to an oven) and my bagel bites came out soft - and not soggy at all. It’s a great option as a quick and easy snack and I love how they are bite sizes - making it easy to share or control how many you want to make.
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,255 reviews
Bagel Bites Cheese & Pepperoni Mini Bagels, Frozen Appetizer, 54 ct - 42.0 oz Box uploaded by Keara J.
I usually just eat the cheese ones but on occasion I do eat these! Great product very fast to make and easy for kids! #voxbox #bagelbites
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...