Bagel Bites Cheese & Pepperoni uploaded by Tammy M.

BY BAGEL BITES

Cooking Instructions :
Oven
DO NOT USE THE ENCLOSED CRISPING TRAY.

• Preheat oven to 425&deg F.
  • Arrange frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> ½ inch apart on baking sheet or shallow pan.
  • Place on upper middle rack of oven.
  • Bake according to chart.
  • Let bagels stand for 1 minute.
  • Let the snacking begin!

Microwave :

• Remove crisping tray from the box and remove wrapper.
  • Place tray, shiny side up, with frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> in microwave.
  • Cook on HIGH power according to chart.
  • Get your bagel on!

Toaster Oven :

DO NOT USE THE ENCLOSED CRISPING TRAY.

• Preheat oven to 400&deg F.
  • Arrange frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> on toaster oven tray.
  • Place in toaster oven.
  • Bake according to chart.
  • Commence snacking!

• Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jessica Z.
I remember eating these when I was younger and I still eat them now whenever I go to work since it’s something I can eat quickly. Bagel bites are great because you don’t experience any sort of sogginess like you do with pizza dough sometimes. The balance of sauce, cheese and pepperoni is good too without it feeling like you’re only getting sauce.
Katherine G.
Bellflower, CA
Another favorite childhood food! I don't know to me, whenever my mom or aunt went to Costco, I would always ask them to get me this! And I always looked forward to it in the samples at Costco.
April S.
Indianapolis, IN
I used to eat these all the time when I was pregnant my middle child and I LOVED them. Once I had her for some reason my taste for them changed so I never purchased them until recently and I must say I am glad that I did because all 3 of my children LOVE them and I kind of like them again too. They are so east to make so when they get home from school I can pop a few in the oven and in a few minutes they have their after school snack!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Okay, I just need to state this out of the gate: Do NOT eat these if you are about to lose a tooth. The effort that it takes to tear off a bite is significant and could result in missing teeth. Also, does anyone else think that the pepperoni pieces in these could easily be replaced with bacon bits and no one would notice? Good sauce, though, even though I would like more of it.
Brittany H.
Vale, NC
We all love Bagel Bites. They are super easy and quick to make for time limited afternoons. Not to mention how yummy they are! They make a great snack for my husband and I and just the right size for the kids!  I would definitely recommend Bagel Bites to others!
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
So delicious and convenient! It's great to have a bunch of these in your freezer and easily heat up whenever. Tastes great on it's own but I like to add hot sauce sometimes for extra flavor. I'd definitely buy bagel bites again.
Maddie F.
I remember when I was younger (like 8-10) and I would eat these when I went over to my friend's house. I loved them. Who knows. Maybe I won't like them as much now :P but they are really good for a small meal or a small human lol
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
My kids love them. The bottoms get really crispy and it can harden the bagel some . I usually throw in micro after oven to steam up and soften the bagel part. The sauce is good. And price is great
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
I used to eat these off and on when ever I was younger and now that I have a small child we get them occasionally to snack on.You can get them at walmart for pretty cheap.We get them some times when we are having a fun "party" night or a movie night.They are a great size for his smaller hands,though they can get quite messy some times!
Jennifer N.
La mesa, CA
I feel like bagel bites are a higher class version from pizza rolls. I know they are two completely different products but thats just what I think. The crust aka the bagel is such a great base and the toppings are also good. Not salty. They are a quick snack to make but be careful of over microwaving or baking them. The middle WILL get harder than a rock.
Maddie F.
Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?