BY BAG BORROW OR STEAL

Bag Borrow or Steal allows customers to rent or purchase designer handbags and accessories. see more...

Sharyn F.
Port Reading, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I received this as a gift from my sister for my birthday. I was able to rock an expensive handbag for however long and return it for a new one until my subscription was up. I know you can use one bag the whole time or multiple ones and if you love the bag you can buy it for a low price. I think if you are a handbag lover, it's well worth it!
Amanda G.
Its been a while since I've been a member, but when I was and tried to cancel my service with them, they ignored my requests and kept trying to charge me for months after I cancelled. I battled with them and sent email after email showing that I had cancelled, that their system had confirmed that I cancelled, yet they continued to charge me. The bags were pricey, and weren't that cute. Maybe its different now, but I wouldn't go back after all I had to deal with the first time.
Danielle J.
Fort Belvoir, VA
This service used to be a lot cheaper than it is now (probably because of merch cost/damages/etc). Now it is overpriced for essentially paying to carry a bag and worry constantly about damaging it. The only time I would use this is if I was considering investing in a luxury bag, but wanted to make sure I liked the style/brand enough to justify the money spent.
Stevie P.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
If you have the money to blow on renting an overly expensive bag do it. I did it once and did not like it. Wanted to keep the bag for the price i was paying which was cheaper than ever for the over 1000 bag... but boohoo. if you don't have the money to buy the bags not really gonna be able to rent them either for long so pointless to me
Adrianna S.
Clint, TX
I loved that I was able to switch up my style whenever I wanted to, I never know what to do with my purses after I'm done with them. Every product arrives quickly and the variety is vast, allowing you to chose what suits your mood best. Love it!
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
I heard about this from the Sex and the City movie and had no idea it was something that was real! It's an interesting idea, however, for the money you are paying, you can save up to buy a real bag.
Ashley R.
Oswego, NY
It seems like a good idea however I would never partake in it. I don't like the idea of other people using items of mine, especially when i don't know how they will take care of them.
ryanne t.
Fantastic concept, great for a special occasion and you want to use your purse as the center of attention. It's pricey but worth it if you want the outcome of that designer. I use a high end dress rental company. Love, love, love these options.
Samira J.
San Bruno, CA
I used this service in 2009 and loved it! Back then it was way more affordable than it is now. I wish the old pricing would return. Now it's had a name change and is no longer BBS
Amie P.
I have looked at the site but have yet to use it. It seemed a little pricey to me. The idea is great and maybe if I went to more events it would be a better choice for me.
Is this another subscription?
Rose P.
Kansas City, MO
Is this as good of a deal as it seems? It looks too good to be true!
Colleen W.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Has anyone made a purchase from their site recently. I have heard mixed reviews about their customer service.
Yusemi A.
Cudahy, CA
It sounds like a good idea but what if the person keeps the bag? Sounds like its more complicated than just buying the bag
Irene M.
Has anyone bought an item from them? Do you pay retail or is it lower because of prior usage?