BY BAG BALM #1 in Pet First Aid

Since 1899, Bag Balm has been the farmer's friend helping keep dairy cows from becoming chapped from the harsh Vermont environment. It's like having another hand on the farm or a helper around the house. Bag Balm works hard all year round – and works well. There's nothing like the original, and that's what you get when you buy this familiar green tin. If you have animals large or small:

• I have really bad dry and harden feet. I believe it's fro...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this?1 Answers
  • I have really dry hands and feet. I've heard a lot of goo...5 Answers
Bag Balm Original
  • "When I was growing up my mom swore by this stuff for cracked, dry feet! She used to goop up my feet and then stick me in these huge socks before going to bed. So gross feeling - squishing between your toes, so it's not the most comfortable situation, but it really does wonders for dry, cracked feet! If you suffer from really, really dry feet and are looking for a good fix, I would recommend this, but be warned, it's really goopy feeling and doesn't smell very good! But in the morning when you peel off your big old socks, you'll be amazed at how soft your feet are. For extra dryness, repeat the gooping and socking overnight for a few nights in a row. " in 39 reviews
  • "For cracking, peeling fingertips or super dry skin or lips, this works great! It soaks in pretty quickly, and a jar lasts for a loooong time." in 34 reviews
  • "Its great for diaper rash and it even removes warts on like your hand or feet, my sister had one on her foot she put this on and covered with a bandaid and it was gone in a couple days...amazing!!" in 6 reviews
Julie B.
New Braunfels
By far my favorite product out there! Certain products cause my hand to get super sensitive and dry and this is the only product I’ve found that doesn’t irritate or burn my skin after applying it. I personally prefer to apply it with a q-tip as its pretty oily for the most part. Overall, I would definitely recommend it and will most likely purchase again.
Nicole B.
Karnes City
Shockingly, amazing for baby eczema! Every lotion, cream, and bath treatment you could imagine and nothing helped my sweet boy. Day care worker asked if she could try it on his ankles (worst part) and I was open minded. TWO DAYS. That’s all it took. And that’s all we’ve used since.
Eilene L.
South Fulton
The only product that will smooth my baby’s diaper rash when it gets to the point where his bottom is raw and bleeding. I apply it to a clean dry bottom and it heals from completely broken and bleeding skin to healed up in a matter of days! I do wish it came in a tube though.
Kate S.
Walworth, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
This balm is HIGHLY effective. Upon first application it is greasy but it doesn’t take long to absorb. It keeps hands soft and moisturized for a long time. My only negative feedback is the smell. You do get used to it but the lanolin has a little bit of a strange smell.
Alexia G.
Clifton, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can’t express how much I love this stuff!!! I use it daily for my lips multiple times. I couldn’t live without it. It’s also great for dry spots, psoriasis, minor cuts and scrapes. Perfect since you can use on body and face. I will always have this stocked in my home.
Mema K.
Ames
A manager at CVS recommended this to me when I was looking for something for my tattoo for it to heal up. He had used it when he got his tattoos, and it worked wonderfully! I bought it and loved how it healed up my skin really well, and the tattoos still look great.
Amanda O.
Spokane, WA
This is one of my favorite products of all time, I always get made fun of for it until I get my friends to try it. I started using it when I was on Accutane as a teenager and I would smear this all over my face and body, now I only use it on my lips and heels in the summer. I never have chapped lips when I am using this. It does have a greasy feel to it but it makes my hands and cuticles really soft because after using it on my lips I typically rub it into my hands. I like this product as an alternative to Vaseline because it isnt petroleum based and is a lot more moisturizing. *tip, you can buy this at Costco behind the pharmacy for super cheap*
I've been using this product since my childhood. I've never had a cracked lip and the softness is unmatched. For the quality you are getting and the results, the price is perfect. The only con might be the smell. It isn't strong but if you have a sensitive nose, you might want to check that out first.
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
New England s winters are not too kind to the skin of an albino girl! Myself as well as my daughter have albinism, having extremely sensitive skin,other products with the dye,perfumes,and chemicals are too irritating and harsh.I've trusted bag balm fir years to help heal and protect sensitive areas of my skin..even from sunburn! Its also great on my daughter who has the same affliction as myself. I always know the quality im going to get from this product and would reccomend it to anyone, you can use it in your animals too!!
Brie C.
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff works wonders for everything skin related. Diaper rash this stuff works AMAZINGLY. Going to the snow? Put some of this on your lips and be protected. Have super dry skin? This! It's amazing.
Meghan C.
Wyandotte , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where did you buy this? I have not seen it in years?
Sarah C.
Prineville, OR
Can it ever spoil?
Deborah Ann N.
Cairo, GA
Do you know the history of Bag Balm?

Walmart