BY BAG BALM

BAG BALM is protective ointment helps to keep superficial tissue moist and soft. For chapped conditions and superficial abrasions. BAG BALM contains lanolin and stays on to provide moisturizing and softening. BAG BALM is alcohol FREE. Directions: Massage thoroughly and allow ointment to remain for full softening effect. For Pets: Apply BAG BALM liberally to the affected area. For Cows: Thoroughly wash treated teats and udder with separate towels before each milking. To avoid contamination after each milking, bathe the udder with plenty of hot water, strip milk out and dry skin. Apply BAG BALM freely and massage gently with this proven ointment twice daily. Ingredients: 8 - Hydroxyquinoline Sulfate 0.3% in a petrolatum lanolin base. see more...

• Is this the only size it comes in?4 Answers
  • Smells kind of weird and feels super oily. Is it worth th...4 Answers
Bag Balm Minature 1 Ounce Package
  • "This product works wonders and it isnt the worst smelling product either, i have smelled way worse products." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend using this." in 1 review
  • "A great product that has many uses that has been around for such a long time." in 1 review
  • "But, we use the big jar for our heifers bags and anything else we can find a use for." in 1 review
  • "It works great on dry or cracked skin and it works wonders!" in 1 review
Caroline W.
Cartersville , GA
I think this product works so well! It is a very thick consistency, very similar to petroleum jelly, but more moisturising, in my opinion. I use it for chapped lips, severe dry skin, etc. It does not taste great and the smell is weird, but those are things that I can work around if the product actually works!
Allie H.
Maryland Hts, MO
This stuff is incredible for dry skin and healing especially for new tattoos. It’s has a funny name and weird original intent, for cows haha, but it really does work wonders. My sister uses it for her skin issues, even on her face.
Mikayla J.
Brookfield
This product is perfect for my pup in these bitter wisconsin winters. Although it does help with dry paws, I think something like coconut oil would do the trick as well. I can’t comment on the price since I got a free sample, but I don’t think it is worth it to purchase this.
ANNE F.
Paterson, NJ
If you're looking for a wonderful antiseptic that goes on a wound or
cut like petroleum jelly, I suggest to try this Bag Balm. I have been
using it mainly for my cat when she used to get some type of sores on
her skin. I found out why she was getting those sores but it was the
Bag Balm that actually soothed them while she still had them.

It is actually very good at healing these things on animals, not just
cats but dogs as well. It is available in most drug stores like CVS
and in this case, I purchased it online through Amazon three years ago
and it still works like a charm.

The little green tin lasts for a long time. It is smaller than I would
have imagined but I only use it once in a blue moon so to speak for
her. It's much better than using other types of sprays which my cat
absolutely can't stand to have on her.
Hannah W.
Cincinnati, OH
Great to put over chapstick at night. Great to put on dry elbows over lotion. Great to put on cuticles at night over lotion or cuticle oil. It’s just a really good sealant
Kricket F.
Ellabell, GA
Ok, I know it's crazy that out of the plethora of awesome products out there, THIS is my MVP, but let me tell you why! I have a 5 week old, precious baby girl. She has had an upset tummy since day one and diarrhea is like acid to their poor little hineys!! We've gone through every diaper rash product on the planet, prescribed products included. Would I have ever thought of a product originally intended for cows?! A friend recommended this to me and I could KISS her! My little Kenna's tush is back to its perfect cuteness and it was QUICK! It may not work for everyone, but it's just about the only product that worked for us. This, folks, is why Bag Balm gets my MVP vote...because dealing with a newborn screaming around the clock is NOT a good time!
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The smell is the first thing I wasn't keen on, but I gave it a try anyway. I have very dry skin, especially in the winter. After applying it on my hands and feet, the second thing I will mention is how greasy it was and a bit messy to get out of the tin. I put on some cotton gloves and socks and went to bed. In the morning, my hands and feet were still very dry and still a bit greasy. Perhaps there is a better use for this product...
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,444 reviews
I keep a little tin in my purse. It helps with dry lips, flaky skin, rashes and is awesome for chaffing. It is also antibacterial so you can dab it on cuts and pimples. It's weird that it's an animal balm but it works well and is safe for humans. Does have a medical smell but it fades soon after you apply it.
Autumn M.
Denver, CO
This is my holy grail of winter helpers. I keep a small one in my bag at all times and a large tub at home. Here in Denver it's always very dry. During the winter your skin and lips just suck up moisture. This stuff heals and relieves chapped lips so quickly! I use it on the heels of my feet and cuticles of my hands regularly to keep them soft. it does have a bit of a medicinal smell though.
Kara B.
Raleigh, NC
This is a multi-purpose product for me. I use it just like I would Vaseline. The smell is not that great, but I have gotten used to it. I got a big tin of it at Walgreens or CVS years ago & I've used it a ton & have barely made a dent in it.
Laura A.
Mahopac, NY
Smells kind of weird and feels super oily. Is it worth the struggle? Do those of you that use it use it with cotton gloves? Or more as a greasy cream?
Sabrina M.
Lordsburg, NM
Is this the only size it comes in?