Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsBaebody

by Baebody

THE STRUGGLE IS REAL!

REDUCE APPEARANCE OF FINE LINES AND WRINKLES - Natural Ingredients Vitamin E To Help Reduce the Appearance Of Wrinkles, Fine Lines.; INFUSED WITH POWERFUL INGREDIENTS - Blend Of Vitamin E, Joboba Oil, Green Tea, and more.; MADE IN USA - Not Tested on Animals and Made in USA.; YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED - If You Have Any Problems, Just Let Our Customer Service Team Know And We Will Fix Your Problem Or Offer You A Refund!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Baebody Retinol Serum - Topical Facial Serum - Helps Reduce Appearance of Wrinkles, Fine Lines - with Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid, Joboba Oil 1oz.!
Sasha K.
Creswell
Ive been using this a month so far and am so happy. I get facial eczema. So retinol is a huge risk. This hasn't caused any irritation. A little certainly goes a long way. Three drops covers my whole face plus another for my neck. Ive started noticing a reduction in my cheek pores and am so excited to see the long term changes.
Allyse W.
Macomb, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
So, I bought this stuff on prime day. I have acne scars and my skin isn't the best. I am so happy I got this! It is budget friendly and my scars are starting to clear up. There isn't any increase in acne or oils! Plus, your skin just glows after! Highly recommended!
Andrea T.
Heber Springs, AR
I use so many products on my face that it's hard to say which product is most effective, or if it's the regimen as a whole. I used this product for close to year and never saw a change in my skin.
Gina C.
I bought this product multiple times. I think it really helps my skin problems (wrinkles and stains) I usually use it after I use the dermaroller so i feel like it really gets inside my pores.it really smells natural made and you only need a few drops.
Zoe M.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing. My face feels so moisturized after using this serum. I’ve noticed my skin looks healthier and has more of a glow since using this for about a month

Looking for your answer?