by Baebody

Start your review of Baebody Retinol Moisturizer Cream: Helps Reduce Appearance of Wrinkles, Fine Lines. Enhanced Organic Ingredients with Retinol, Green Tea, Hyaluronic Acid, and Jojoba Oil 1.7oz.!
How would you rate this product?
NRH, Texas
Baebody Retinol Moisturizer Cream: Helps Reduce Appearance of Wrinkles, Fine Lines. Enhanced Organic Ingredients with Retinol, Green Tea, Hyaluronic Acid, and Jojoba Oil 1.7oz. uploaded by lisa R.
Meet Amazon's #1 rated retinol moisturizer. It's $19.99 and ships free with prime. This moisturizer gets rid of dead skin leaving your face glowing and healthy. It fades fine lines and wrinkles and fades dark spots. For best results use in the morning and evening! It has high ratings on Amazon,Influencer and Reddit! Baebody Retinol Moisturizer Cream: Helps Reduce Appearance of Wrinkles, Fine Lines. Enhanced Organic Ingredients with Retinol, Green Tea, Hyaluronic Acid, and Jojoba Oil 1.7oz.
Medford, OR
Baebody Retinol Moisturizer Cream: Helps Reduce Appearance of Wrinkles, Fine Lines. Enhanced Organic Ingredients with Retinol, Green Tea, Hyaluronic Acid, and Jojoba Oil 1.7oz. uploaded by Tamie D.
I love this retinol cream. It will dissolves into my skin leaving it's super soft.intensive firming action,reduces appearance of wrinkles ,it comes with the 2.5% retinol hydraulic acid, vitamin e, vitamin B5, jojoba oil and green tea. I love the push down dispenser♥️I bought this on Amazon, it was on a flash sale for $12 and I love it! I recommend this product ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Atlanta, GA
I've never seen such a difference in my skin than I have using this product. My face isn't sensitive which helps, but I've grown up with tiny bumpy redness on my lower cheeks, and this cleared it right away. Would definitely recommend for someone needing anti aging cream or something to clarify insensitive skin.
Tonawanda, NY
Okay I’m in my early 30s and this is a game changer. It feels amazing on my skin. I love the applicator. I love the ingredients and it hasn’t broken out my acne and hormonal acne skin! It’s excellent. I highly recommend it.
Illinois
I love the way you get the serum out and the feel of the moisturizer. My face feels light and great and not greasy at all. I have noticed a firmness in my appearance. For the price you can't go wrong.
Huntsville
Love the way this product makes my skin feel. Very hydrating! Results in a week, can’t wait to see the results of 8 weeks, 12 weeks, etc. would highly recommend!
Liberty Twp, OH
Baebody Retinol Moisturizer Cream: Helps Reduce Appearance of Wrinkles, Fine Lines. Enhanced Organic Ingredients with Retinol, Green Tea, Hyaluronic Acid, and Jojoba Oil 1.7oz. uploaded by Amanda M.
I ordered this product from amazon to try, and I'm glad I did because this stuff feels awesome on a clean face! It leaves my skin cold and tingly so I know that it is working ! I use this product in the morning, and at night and I can tell a noticeable difference in my skin. It feels really smooth!!
Media
Bought off amazon.  I really like the way it makes my skin feel - not dry, not greasy.  But I feel like I've had more blackheads, whiteheads, and acne.  I have also been using it for over a year and don't see any reduction in the fine lines around my eyes and it hasn't improved my uneven skin tone.  So, skin feels good but doesn't look any better.
It has a perfect formula, it is also organic and when applied it leaves a sensation of hydration and instantaneous softness. the best thing is that it is suitable for sensitive skin since it also has an anti-irritant effect! I like it
Stockbridge
Makes my skin very soft and supple. I have hereditary eye wrinkles under my eyes and I saw a bit of a difference using this product. The pump top is very convenient if not a little generous with product. A half pump gets my entire face and a little down my neck