BY BAEBODY

An Eye Gel specifically formulated to address every eye area concern. Appearance of Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Sagging, Puffing, Firmness, Tone and Resilience... this delicate and light gel targets them all. Smoothes the appearance of wrinkles with Matrixyl 3000, a powerful ingredient that protects skin against wrinkle-causing free radicals. From Plant Stem Cells to Multiple Complex Peptide blends... from botanically derived Hyaluronic Acid to rejuvenating Amino Acids. Use it daily.

Fights Look of Wrinkles, Puffiness, and Dark Circles under and around the eyes.

Powerful stem cell therapy with Matrixyl 3000, which works to help fight the appearance of dark spots, wrinkles, and puffiness. Hyaluronic Acid hydrates and plumps skin, Matrixyl 3000 firms skin, Vitamin E, MSM, and Plant Stem Cells strengthen skin to protect against sun damage and aging.

No fillers, harmful fragrances, dyes or parabens. CRUELTY FREE and Not Tested on Animals.

What to do next: Click on the "Add To Cart Button" and get your Baebody Eye Gel today!

KEY NUTRIENTS:

Matrixyl 3000 - Composed of two synergistic peptide amino acid fragments, when amino acid fragments are absorbed by the skin, they act as a trigger for the body to start generating more amino acids. These powerful, proactive peptides work synergistically to trigger the production of skin cell amino acids and collagen proteins! Naturally re-plumping and rejuvenating.

Hyaluronic Acid - Hydrates and plumps skin. Penetrates the skin dermis to secure moisture and in turn support the skins elasticity and structure.

Amino Complex - A reparative complex to strengthen, increase elasticity, and smooth out skin. Stimulates collagen and elastin production for firm skin while retaining moisture for ongoing hydration.

Vitamin E - Powerful nutrient and antioxidant properties. It protects against exposure to free radicals and reduces the appearance of aging by supporting collagen production and elasticity.

FULL INGREDIENT LIST: Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe, Matrixyl 3000, Palmitoyl Triepeptide-3, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Plant Stem Cells, Cucumber Hydrosol, Organic Jojoba Oil, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, MSM, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Carrageenan Gum, Silk Amino Acid Blend, (Sodium L-Pyrrolidone Carboxylate, Sodium Lactate, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Arginine, L-Pyrrolidonecar- boxylic Acid, Glycine, L-Valine, L-Serine, L-Proline, L-Alanine, L-Threonine, L-Isoleucine, L-Histidine, L-Phenylalanine), Wildcrafted Periwinkle, Organic Licorice, Wildcrafted Eye Bright, Wildcrafted Reishi, Organic Gotu Kola, Vitamin E, Frankincense, Sodium Benzoate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin.

How To Use

Dab gently around the eyes, forehead and cheek area. Can also be used as an all over face treatment. Can be used under makeup. Use two times daily (morning and night) for best results.

Buy on www.ama...
Rajia S.
Long Is City, NY
I love this beauty eye gel and you could use it for your whole face. I brought this product so many times because it’s wroth it. It helped my dark circles , reduced my wrinkles and fine lines. I would wear it twice a day and you could see the difference after a week. Also, this beauty gel has Vitamin E and aloe vera. So, you would feel your skin softer and brighter. I hope this helped you.
Ashley E.
I love this eye cream. I feel like it has really helped reduce under eye bags and wrinkles. My husband has seen a drastic improvement as well. Even with both of us using it the container seems to last a long time.
Annabelle H.
This product is decent. My eyes feel refreshed in the morning and skin feels soft. Since I started using it I haven’t noticed any new wrinkles. You can slather this stuff on the rest of your face too.
👻ewrickk N.
San Jose
Very light, it doesn’t smell too great but I use it for my eyes and my neck. My dark circles are slowly going away compared to before I used it. Will continue to use and see
Cassie P.
Fort Worth
Love! Love! Love! This eye gel, not only helps seal my fine lines, but the cool gel also helps my puffy dark eyes. I use this eye gel for morning and day use. Will also use this one if I’m going out at night.