BAEBODY BEAUTY Eye Gel

by Baebody

An Eye Gel specifically formulated to address every eye area concern. Appearance of Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Sagging, Puffing, Firmness, Tone and Resilience... this delicate and light gel targets them all. Smoothes the appearance of wrinkles with Matrixyl 3000, a powerful ingredient that protects skin against wrinkle-causing free radicals. From Plant Stem Cells to Multiple Complex Peptide blends... from botanically derived Hyaluronic Acid to rejuvenating Amino Acids. Use it daily.

Fights Look of Wrinkles, Puffiness, and Dark Circles under and around the eyes.

Powerful stem cell therapy with Matrixyl 3000, which works to help fight the appearance of dark spots, wrinkles, and puffiness. Hyaluronic Acid hydrates and plumps skin, Matrixyl 3000 firms skin, Vitamin E, MSM, and Plant Stem Cells strengthen skin to protect against sun damage and aging.

No fillers, harmful fragrances, dyes or parabens. CRUELTY FREE and Not Tested on Animals.

What to do next: Click on the "Add To Cart Button" and get your Baebody Eye Gel today!

KEY NUTRIENTS:

Matrixyl 3000 - Composed of two synergistic peptide amino acid fragments, when amino acid fragments are absorbed by the skin, they act as a trigger for the body to start generating more amino acids. These powerful, proactive peptides work synergistically to trigger the production of skin cell amino acids and collagen proteins! Naturally re-plumping and rejuvenating.

Hyaluronic Acid - Hydrates and plumps skin. Penetrates the skin dermis to secure moisture and in turn support the skins elasticity and structure.

Amino Complex - A reparative complex to strengthen, increase elasticity, and smooth out skin. Stimulates collagen and elastin production for firm skin while retaining moisture for ongoing hydration.

Vitamin E - Powerful nutrient and antioxidant properties. It protects against exposure to free radicals and reduces the appearance of aging by supporting collagen production and elasticity.

FULL INGREDIENT LIST: Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe, Matrixyl 3000, Palmitoyl Triepeptide-3, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Plant Stem Cells, Cucumber Hydrosol, Organic Jojoba Oil, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, MSM, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Carrageenan Gum, Silk Amino Acid Blend, (Sodium L-Pyrrolidone Carboxylate, Sodium Lactate, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Arginine, L-Pyrrolidonecar- boxylic Acid, Glycine, L-Valine, L-Serine, L-Proline, L-Alanine, L-Threonine, L-Isoleucine, L-Histidine, L-Phenylalanine), Wildcrafted Periwinkle, Organic Licorice, Wildcrafted Eye Bright, Wildcrafted Reishi, Organic Gotu Kola, Vitamin E, Frankincense, Sodium Benzoate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin.

How To Use

Dab gently around the eyes, forehead and cheek area. Can also be used as an all over face treatment. Can be used under makeup. Use two times daily (morning and night) for best results.

Anyone used this? I read an article on it and it's highly reviewed but I am just curious of real results.
How long does it take to see visible results with this product if you are experiencing dark circles?
Ladies - does this truly work?
Start your review of BAEBODY BEAUTY Eye Gel!
Garfield, AR
Oh my, was this ever a surprise! A few weeks ago, I was searching for the best gifts for new moms. This came up as a recommendation but I ordered it for me based on the reviews. I am 61 and have puffy under-eye bags due to fluid retention. I massage and tap and put cool pads on the area with minimal improvement. When it came it, I put it under my eyes and got in my car to run errands. Halfway to my destination, I checked my car’s rear view mirror. NO PUFFINESS! I swear, I am not making this up. I had never heard of this brand before buying this eye gel and now I can’t wait to explore the entire product line.
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles
I'm in love with this stuff! I bought it from Amazon on a whim, thinking if 14,000+ people have given it 4 stars and it is an Amazon Choice pick that it has to be something! Let me tell you, it definitely is! I've had it since July last year and it is still a TON of product left. It truly doesn't take much to apply and the packaging has a unique top pump dispenser feature that helps deliver just enough product to apply. Aside from packaging, the product itself really does what it says. I am a wearer of glasses and as a result I feel that makes the skin under and around my eyes darker. I also have puffiness under my eyes which is part genetics and part being a night owl lol. The picture I posted is a time lapse of just 10 minutes between application and effect. Over time it definitely continues to brighten the eye area and minimize puffiness and lines. Consistency as with many things is key. The package recommends applying it twice a day (which I'm personally bad at) for maximum effect. All in all, I highly recommend trying this product out. I don't believe you will be disappointed. It retails $24 for 1.7 fl. oz. and lasts for a very long time, which makes it worth the price. The value of brightening, firming and minimizing puffiness and lines while delivering moisture to the area is fantastic. Let me know if you've tried it and what you think!
Combination / Dullness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles
Very nice, effective eye cream. Feels good and seems to make a difference. Great price for a big jar. Packaging is cool and practical. No improvement except maybe a bit richer and creamier. Effective. But not the best eyecream I've ever used... But would definitely recommend.
Dry / Puffiness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Dry Eyes
Purchased at: Amazon
Highly recommend this gel! I felt skeptical when I first ordered because I’ve used so many expensive eye cream/gels without seeing results but this had 13k rave Amazon reviews, so I figured it was worth a shot. And it was! It wasn’t just internet hype! When used consistently this gel really reduces the puffiness & dark bags under my eyes! I use it everyday (morning and night) and if I miss a few days I see a major difference. I even put it above my brows because it makes my skin look significantly fresher and may even be reducing (or at least delaying) my incoming wrinkles. It’s affordable, pretty clean ingredients and the container has a genius push top so you don’t have to stick your fingers in the jar! Amazon even has a flash sale sometimes. Go get it!!!! BAEBODY BEAUTY Eye Gel
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Nashville , TN
Purchased at: Amazon
I tried this when I was looking to alleviate some of the allergy induced bags under my eyes. If you are consistent with using it, it does work! It’s not magic & doesn’t change your bags overnight but with morning & night application, after two weeks, I could definitely notice a difference! No sting, no burn, no lack of moisture, this is easy to apply and doesn’t have a fragrance to it. Highly recommend adding it to your routine. BAEBODY BEAUTY Eye Gel
Oily, Sensitive / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Sun Damage / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Evansville , IN
Absolutely obsessed! Have desperately needed some eye cream since I always struggle with dark circles but didn’t want to spend an arm and a leg. Came across this on amazon and decided to go for it after seeing how cheap it is. I love how it’s kind of cold and feels so refreshing when you first apply. Instantly my eyes are less puffy and the darkness is greatly reduced! I wear it everyday by itself and on weekends I’ll put bye bye undereye from IT over it and you can’t even tell I have dark circles!
Forest Hills, NY
I don't feel I've been using it long enough or consistent enough to give a full review but as of now I haven't seen much difference.

To be fair, I have fine lines under my eyes and super dry skin, so a gel probably isn't going to cut it (it does feel nice on the rest of my face, though).

Dry, Sensitive, Mature / Blackheads, Puffiness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
I bought this because it was on the top rated Amazon beauty products list.  I haven't seen as impressive results as expected based on results.  Overall this eye cream is okay.  Definitely not a magic cream as I was lead to believe.  It's not helped my dark circles, and overall it feels sortof tacky after application.  I won't repurchase.
Dry / Dullness, Fine Lines, Sensitivity / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
USA
I really like this product. My under eye circles and over all appearance have significantly changed for the better. The smell is nonexistent and the texture is a light gel. The package looks like a expensive eye treatment. However this product is reasonably priced. I have had great results with the product and will continue to use.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Fairless Hls, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I'm really enjoying this product I love the cooling sensation underneath my eyes my eyes are definitely less puffy and hopefully with continued use it will be less dark under my eyes
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dark Circles