baeauty Eye Palette En Taupe

by baeauty

Qui a déjà utilisé la palette zoeva j'aimerai bien avoir un feed-back??
Start your review of baeauty Eye Palette En Taupe!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Pigmented, cheap and gorgeous colours! I am obsessed with Zoeva palettes and have 3 so far!in reviews
Deaven I.
Warsaw, IL
baeauty Eye Palette En Taupe uploaded by Deaven I.
I think this palette is pretty, but I would never actually buy it. I received it in my Boxycharm. It’s not a bad palette, I just have found that it’s not as pigmented as I would like. I think it would be a really good starter palette for someone who either is just getting into makeup, or someone who wants more neutral, casual looks. #influenster #summerfaves #myvanity #makeup #cosmetics #palettelove #gamechanger #boxycharm #skincare #follow #followforfollow
Trista M.
66 Jarretts Trailer Park
baeauty Eye Palette En Taupe uploaded by Trista M.
baeauty Eye Palette En Taupe uploaded by Trista M.
Really beautiful pallet and beau6creamy colors I absolutely love it and will be purchasing more from this brand. I only wish it had a mirror
juanita A.
baeauty Eye Palette En Taupe uploaded by juanita A.
To be really honest I don’t likes this pallet maybe some one that is e experts can make beautiful looks but not me hahahahah
Nataliia B.
baeauty Eye Palette En Taupe uploaded by Nataliia B.
A beautiful palette of eye shadow for every day - with its help you can make both a gentle make-up and more intense. In the pallet there are matte shades and shimmer. All shades in cold colors. Pigmentation of each shade varies, in some stronger, in some weaker. Overall, not bad. Hold to the end of the day without a base. But they can slide down a little in the evening. Do not crumble.
Sarah C.
Margate, FL
I purchased this palette when it first came out and I never regretted it. It's not the most pigmented palette but it is buildable. The colors are perfect for every day looks especially to the office. I wouod recommend.
Karin M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Beautiful Taupe/nude colors that can be "made down" for more of a single look or "made up" for a more dramatic look. Versatile pallet with velvety and creamy formula that delivers in color. The brand zoeva has some amazing pallets and glosses !
Ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
1,009 reviews
baeauty Eye Palette En Taupe uploaded by Ruby L.
Love it. Has amazing pigments and my the color is great.. good to be on the go. Fits in your purse or bag. Recommend
Jana M.
Forest Lake, QLD
baeauty Eye Palette En Taupe uploaded by Jana M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Look, this is a pretty good pallette. Nice shades with lots of shimmer, and they all work well together. But it's just a little ... meh. There's just not quite enough contrast to make your look really pop. Reasonably priced though. Note in pic I've added deeper colours from another pallette
Laura B.
Uehlfeld, Bayern
baeauty Eye Palette En Taupe uploaded by Laura B.
I love the En Taupe Palette from Zoeva! The eyeshadow colours are perfect for an everyday eye makeup but also perfect an eye makeup look for events. My favourite shade is "Handmade"! Perfect pink shade with golden reflection. I highly recommend this Palette! Also perfect for beginners.
Semo ❤.
Jenin
Cult beauty brand, Zoeva, have been making quite the splash in the beauty industry with their awesome makeup formulas. The Cocoa Blend eyeshadow palette is exactly as the name would suggest, a mixture of rich, warm-tone hues, including chocolate browns and toffee golds.