BY BADOO SOFTWARE LTD

Badoo is a social network where you can meet new people. With over 180 million users, Badoo is great for chatting, making friends, sharing interests, and even dating! It's free and easy to use. Find new people near you now! Want to have lunch with someone new? See who's in the same nightclub? Date or find love? Or simply chat with someone nearby? Try Badoo now! ______ FREE to join and use! * Top 10 app in the US, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Canada * 100,000 new users join every day * 100% safe and secure, 100% location-based * Use Badoo on your iPhone, iPod Touch and computer ______ "I just arrived in New York from Brazil 2 weeks ago, and the Badoo app already helped me to meet cool people in my neighbourhood to practice my English. Superb!" Fabiana, 27 "I was on Badoo on the web but now I'm hooked on the iPhone version! Just perfect to meet mates" Paul, 22 "I found love on Badoo ;) Good app. I'd recommend it *****" Julia, 31 ______ The app is free to download and use. We also offer an optional subscription package.

Subscription Service Conditions:
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
 • Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
 • You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase
 • You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
 • Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
 • All personal data is handled under the terms and conditions of Badoo's privacy policy. More details can be found here: http://www.badoo.com/privacy see more...

Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
Honestly it is a lot of pervs on here! It's some people that I already know that uses this. I wanted to see what this was all about and it's not really all that great. I just like the attention other than that I would never download this again.
Abdul B.
Concord, NC
im going to give badoo a 3 star rating today, their security doesnt keep out younger women but allow anyone to make an account no matter what their aage is, they can list their age as 18 and really be 14. But they link their facebook accounts and their ages are on their facebook so why cant they find out whether or not the person has an account on their site is really the age that they said they were on badoo. I mean they can post on your wall and link you with other people but they cant verify your age? something is seriously wrong there and it needs to be fixed asap!!!
Jade H.
This is nice its not really a popular app but I guess you can use to for music and all the good stuff.
Mikera B.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
This app is ok. Lots of perverts lol but you can always block them. It runs smoothly and it's a good app overall