BeautyHair ProductsR+Co
Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste

Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste

by R+Co

Shop R+Co Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

What is the best way to use this product? Please, as detailed as possible, it doesn't give me good results and I think I'm using it badly?
Can this product be reactivated? I was told if you rub your hands through your scalp later, the product reactivates? Can anyone confirm?
My hair gets super greasy, will this help? My hair is super blonde but my roots are darker - will it blend in?
Start your review of Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste!
Billye C.
Ottawa, KS
Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste uploaded by Billye C.
R+Co Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste is a must for my pixie cut. I have been using it to style and add texture to my fine straight hair for a few years now and I don't know what I'd do without it. It does leave my hair feeling gritty but that doesn't bother me cause dang I look good!
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste uploaded by MANDY K.
Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste uploaded by MANDY K.
I love dry shampoos, so when I first saw this, I was very intrigued. This comes in a plastic jar with screw cap. All of R+Co products have a sort of travel themed label. That has nothing to do with its performance, but I'm a wanderluster so I liked this little detail of their packaging. This is a fragranced product, and I personally love the scent. I doI want to note that it is a little strong if you're sensitive to fragrance or try to avoid it. The texture is very unique, and I struggle to find the right words to describe it. The closest thing I can think to compare it to is a solid deodorant. It's malleable, but powdery. I used my fingers to apply to my roots, and the paste sort of just disintegrated with ease. I do have dark hair and could see the residue after application . It's not a thing that is unique when it comes to dry shampoo and dark hair though. It definitely helped to freshen up my roots and to manage greasiness when I'm between washes. I also like that it helps give my hair some texture without having that slight tackiness I find it teasing powders. I also had a male friend use it for his input, and he really liked it as well because it allowed him to style his hair with a more natural look than he achieves with pomade. Overall, I really enjoyed this, and it kind of gets me excited to reach for it because it's so different than what I'm accustomed to.R+Co states that all of their products are formulated without parabens, sulfates (SLS or SLES), mineral oil, and petrolatum. They are all vegetarian, cruelty-free, gluten-free and color-safe.FULL DISCLOSURE: This paste was gifted to me for review. However, whether a product is gifted or personally purchased by myself, I always give my honest thoughts.
Angela W.
1,524 reviews
Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste uploaded by Angela W.
I usually love this brand of hair products. But this particular hair product was not a winner for me. I followed the instructions to the tee on the product container. But I found that my hair was still greasy after just one day I’m not washing my hair. So I’m not gonna be purchasing this product again. I did purchase this product on an edit sale from fab fit fun subscription box. So I got it relatively cheap. In the end I’m glad I actually tried it. Because many of their products I really do love
Lauren G.
Great Falls, MT
Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste uploaded by Lauren G.
Purchased at: Amazon
The weirdest dry shampoo I’ve ever used, but I love the smell, I love how compact this is. It’s kinda like a styling tool as well. I can use this on day 3 if I want to even push it day 4. I would totally buy it again, it’s great for a little bit of volume if needed!!
Diana I.
Dallas
I hated it the first time I used it. I wasn’t going to use it again but I decided to give it a second try. I feel like it leaves your hair feeling dirtier than before. Like if you put hair spray in it. It feel sticky, you can’t run your fingers through it and you can’t just spray it on your hair like other dry shampoos. You get a little bit run it through your fingers and put it on your roots or wherever you want volume. It does help. My hair did LOOK cleaner BUT I felt dirtier. Every time I touched it I felt as if I needed to shower immediately. I have too much hair to go through all my single roots to rub this shampoo in there. Not for me. It does add volume and texture to your hair so I believe in that sense it works.
Stephanie G.
Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste uploaded by Stephanie G.
The R&Co Badlands dry shampoo paste is a new discovery for me and I absolutely love it. I've never had good luck with dry shampoo sprays. I have 5 kids, including 2 toddlers so having time to wash my hair daily is unrealistic. This stuff is amazing and will become an absolute must have for me. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because it makes my hair feel course and tangle easily.
Sarah S.
Saint Johns, FL
I'm actually obsessed with this product.. I keep it in my purse pretty much at all times.. It's such perfection! I have always had a love hate relationship with spray dry shampoos.. I've never felt the application/product placement was the best it could be but this paste solves that problem! You get to pick and place the perfect amount of product using your finger tips! It completely wicks away any grease while providing a great amount of texture/volume at the roots! The product starts as a paste and turns almost to like an oil from the body heat of rubbing your fingers together.. Purchased this from birchbox and will never be without it!
Nicole M.
I kind of hated this and actually threw it away. I used it on second day hair and it made my hair feel dirtier and greasier than it was. I like dry shampoo sprays and we'll definitely stick to those. This was also kind of hard to apply.
Gina S.
This shampoo is so dang cool. I love it!!! I feel like I don’t waste any product when I use this shampoo! Lathering the paste is relatively easy and it smells sooo good!
Mollie W.
I love this for my bangs when they’re slicked to my forehead. A little goes a long way so I try to be cautious with application.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...