BY BADIA

Natacha P.
Cape Coral, FL
This isn't really something to give the food taste. Basically just something to make the food more appetizing and it works. Ever made ground turkey? It looks pale as h*ck, just add some of the yellow coloring and it looks much better!
Joanna G.
Lake City, FL
I love badia product so much. This yellow coloring I use to make yellow rice. It doesn't have a flavor to it at all. Great for chicken and yellow rice. Yummy!!!
Laritza L.
I have two of these always because my family loves orange rice with sausage if you're Cuban you understand the yumminess of arroz amarillo con salchicha !!
Natasha T.
Elmer, NJ
This is a key ingredient for my yellow rice recipe! I love the flavor and color it adds. This brand is reliable because of it's affordability and quality.
Eileen A.
Clinton,UT
Great coloring for food without having those sodium and any artificial ingredients!!! And no MSG either the only things is that is not easy to find.
Rocio R.
Great product to use when coloring food. Gives a little taste. I like to use it when I'm making yellow chicken rice. Delish
Lisamarie A.
Farmingdale, NY
Provides great coloring for our food and it is low in sodium which is great for people trying to limit their sodium.
Adriana F.
This was a staple at my household for years. My parents used this for the chicken we would have for dinner.
kim p.
Arverne, NY
I love to use this in my rice when I don't want to use sazon or add any more salty seasoning to my rice.
Akilah N.
Badia Yellow Coloring is a must have in my pantry i use the Badia yellow coloring to make my yellow rice.