Food & SnacksSeasonings & SpicesSaltBadia
Spices inc Spice, Garlic Salt, 32-Ounce

Badia Spices inc Spice, Garlic Salt, 32-Ounce

by Badia

#23 in Salt

Garlic is one of the most useful and appetizing condiments due to its distinctive and characteristic flavor. It is the ideal accompaniment to pastas, rice, poultry, beef, seafood and all vegetables.

Is this a good trusted product
Start your review of Badia Spices inc Spice, Garlic Salt, 32-Ounce!
ankita G.
Woonsocket, RI
Good products. Easily available and cheap also. Recommended. Got from Price Rite❤️ Follow for follow?
Denise B.
Groveland
I love adding this to almost everything I cook to add flavor, garlic salt make food taste much better seasoned. A little go a long way. I have been using this for a very long time and would purchase continuously.
Maria V.
Coral Springs, FL
I love this brand I always use their products specially the garlic powder it has a really good taste and the perfect amount of salt on it
Ivonn C.
Frisco Texas
Me gusta aunque tiene mucha sal, le da sabor a tus comidas. El precio es bueno y trae muchas presentaciones, así que puedes probar con el más pequeño y no gastarías tanto dinero.
Maite L.
It’s better to buy the 32 oz container because you get more buck for your money! It tastes great on everything and even if you use fresh garlic the garlic salt gives it an extra kick!
Rosaly N.
I love this stuff and this brand. We add garlic to everything and this is a great way to get it affordably.
Stephanie C.
West Park, FL
Badia Spices inc Spice, Garlic Salt, 32-Ounce uploaded by Stephanie C.
The best season I ever try! My family love it. I use it in everything in the meat in the fish and it gave u this awesome flavor. Yummmm
Amanda M.
Hialeah, FL
This seasoning is fresh and perfect for any dish. If you want to dress any dish up and hit it with some awesome flavor, grab this off your pantry.
Atarah S.
Coconut Creek, FL
Purchased at: Publix
This is a great brand of seasoning. The garlic salt is killing 2 birds with 1 stone as it gives your food taste while giving it a mild garlic flavor. The taste is just right and not over powering. Great in mash potatoes and seasoning meat and fish. Love this formula.
Marta M.
Buffalo, NY
Perfect blend of garlic and salt. Love added it to top my salads for a little extra flavor. Great for making marinades for my meats as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...