Badia Spices inc Spice, Garlic Salt, 32-Ounce uploaded by AnonymousBadia Spices inc Spice, Garlic Salt, 32-Ounce uploaded by Karen E.Badia Spices inc Spice, Garlic Salt, 32-Ounce uploaded by Karen E.

BY BADIA

Garlic is one of the most useful and appetizing condiments due to its distinctive and characteristic flavor. It is the ideal accompaniment to pastas, rice, poultry, beef, seafood and all vegetables. see more...

Photos (3)
Rosaly N.
Rosaly N.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff and this brand. We add garlic to everything and this is a great way to get it affordably.
Prashant Z.
Prashant Z.
Rutherford, NJ
We like this garlic salt as there is a good balance between the taste of garlic and the salt. We have tried the McCormick's brand and find it to be a little to salty. This is however more pleasing to the palate. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking to add a bit of seasoning to their dishes.
Esther L.
Esther L.
Staten Island, NY
I began using Badia when I went shopping and found out that my usual brand was out of stock. I grabbed the garlic/salt and hoped it would taste good as the one I used. I was not disappointed! I actually liked it better than mine. The garlic/salt has a good balance and nice strong taste
Jodie S.
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Fantastic for making garlic toast! Great flavor and a nice balanced blend of salt with the garlic. Not too strong as some brands I've found are. Spread on some thick butter, a sprinkle of parsley and this! You're ready to pop into the oven!
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
I ended up with this instead of garlic powder, that is what happens when you are in a hurry and don't pay attention! lol However if you leave the salt out of a recipe and use this it has great flavor!!!
Deborah V.
Deborah V.
Levittown, NY
I find Badia to be priced right and they give you more. I always choose Badia first. Their spices are fresh and not old. I have opened other brand names and found them to be old and not flavorable.
Maiya M.
Maiya M.
I use this on my tostones (fried plantains). The sweet with the savory and salty flavor of the garlic salt just adds the perfect flavor and I can enjoy my summer treat the way I was meant to.
Marleen V.
Marleen V.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I love garlic salt! I use this instead of regular salt on almost everything.
This is a cheap brand but I don't taste a difference between this one and higher priced spices.
N L.
N L.
Port St Lucie, FL
If I am not using fresh garlic, I am using Badia Garlic (big bottle). Garlic is a spice that I always cook with its like using salt to me, they go hand in hand.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I always buy badia brand garlic salt. We go through so much in my house and it's more affordable than the other supermarket brands with just as much flavor.
Olivia D.