Badia Spices inc Spice, Garlic Salt, 32-Ounce

by Badia

#21 in Salt

Garlic is one of the most useful and appetizing condiments due to its distinctive and characteristic flavor. It is the ideal accompaniment to pastas, rice, poultry, beef, seafood and all vegetables.

Is this a good trusted product
Start your review of Badia Spices inc Spice, Garlic Salt, 32-Ounce!
Staten Island, NY
I began using Badia when I went shopping and found out that my usual brand was out of stock. I grabbed the garlic/salt and hoped it would taste good as the one I used. I was not disappointed! I actually liked it better than mine. The garlic/salt has a good balance and nice strong taste
I use this to add a garlic taste to whatever I'm cooking. It is a good substitute to fresh minced garlic. However if you're sautéing garlic, it is better to use fresh minced garlic because this powder clumps if you sauté it. I always have Badia garlic powder in my cupboard.
Prairieville, LA
I was hesitant to buy this brand at my local Winn Dixie because I had never heard of Badia. It was the cheapest brand on the shelf. However, it did not affect the quality. I can not tell a difference between this $3 bottle of garlic salt and the $12 bottle.
Prairieville, LA
Fantastic for making garlic toast! Great flavor and a nice balanced blend of salt with the garlic. Not too strong as some brands I've found are. Spread on some thick butter, a sprinkle of parsley and this! You're ready to pop into the oven!
Middlesex, NC
I love this stuff and this brand. We add garlic to everything and this is a great way to get it affordably. It's just as good as any other brand but without the cost that makes me feel bad when we dump half a bottle into something.
Rutherford, NJ
We like this garlic salt as there is a good balance between the taste of garlic and the salt. We have tried the McCormick's brand and find it to be a little to salty. This is however more pleasing to the palate. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking to add a bit of seasoning to their dishes.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this garlic salt. I use it when I'm cooking chicken. It is a great substitution to fresh minced garlic. It has a great taste and it is so good. I highly recommend it. I usually buy it at Walmart.
Titusville, FL
I ended up with this instead of garlic powder, that is what happens when you are in a hurry and don't pay attention! lol However if you leave the salt out of a recipe and use this it has great flavor!!!
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I love garlic salt! I use this instead of regular salt on almost everything. This is a cheap brand but I don't taste a difference between this one and higher priced spices.
Levittown, NY
I find Badia to be priced right and they give you more. I always choose Badia first. Their spices are fresh and not old. I have opened other brand names and found them to be old and not flavorable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...