Badia Spices inc Spice, Garlic Salt, 32-Ounce
Badia Spices inc Spice, Garlic Salt, 32-Ounce
Esther L.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
I began using Badia when I went shopping and found out that my usual brand was out of stock. I grabbed the garlic/salt and hoped it would taste good as the one I used. I was not disappointed! I actually liked it better than mine. The garlic/salt has a good balance and nice strong taste
Rin F.
I use this to add a garlic taste to whatever I'm cooking. It is a good substitute to fresh minced garlic. However if you're sautéing garlic, it is better to use fresh minced garlic because this powder clumps if you sauté it. I always have Badia garlic powder in my cupboard.
Jessee T.
Prairieville, LA
I was hesitant to buy this brand at my local Winn Dixie because I had never heard of Badia. It was the cheapest brand on the shelf. However, it did not affect the quality. I can not tell a difference between this $3 bottle of garlic salt and the $12 bottle.
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Fantastic for making garlic toast! Great flavor and a nice balanced blend of salt with the garlic. Not too strong as some brands I've found are. Spread on some thick butter, a sprinkle of parsley and this! You're ready to pop into the oven!
Much F.
Middlesex, NC
I love this stuff and this brand. We add garlic to everything and this is a great way to get it affordably. It's just as good as any other brand but without the cost that makes me feel bad when we dump half a bottle into something.
Prashant Z.
Rutherford, NJ
We like this garlic salt as there is a good balance between the taste of garlic and the salt. We have tried the McCormick's brand and find it to be a little to salty. This is however more pleasing to the palate. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking to add a bit of seasoning to their dishes.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
I ended up with this instead of garlic powder, that is what happens when you are in a hurry and don't pay attention! lol However if you leave the salt out of a recipe and use this it has great flavor!!!
Deborah V.
Levittown, NY
I find Badia to be priced right and they give you more. I always choose Badia first. Their spices are fresh and not old. I have opened other brand names and found them to be old and not flavorable.
Marleen V.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I love garlic salt! I use this instead of regular salt on almost everything.
This is a cheap brand but I don't taste a difference between this one and higher priced spices.
Jessandra H.
District Heights, MD
I love Badia products because they give you quality spices for the price. I love garlic salt because I am in love with garlic. This give the perfect taste to all my food.
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
Is this a good trusted product