BY BADIA

Commonly used in South Asian and Middle Eastern foods, this brightly colored spice packs a punch. A little goes a long way to add excitement to poultry, vegetables and rice. It is an essential ingredient to curries and mustards. see more...

kara w.
Santa Monica, CA
I use this turmeric all the time when I cook. I add a little to my eggs in the morning, put it on my meat I cook at night and use it to flavor my sides. It has a good taste and great health benefits!
Serena C.
Aiken, SC
Ever since I researched the health benefits of turmeric I keep it in my cabinet. Not only do I cook with it but I also use it as a mask and body scrub that I make.
LEAR11191 ALIS L.
Excellent! Practical packaging. Value bulk. Tasty!!! Its use is versatile. It can be used in both sweet and savory recipes. Very good for our immune system!
Aaliyah P.
Turmeric is good for hair and skin. Grows hair long and clears skin, ran out so will be buying more. Intake is more effective than external use. Yay tumeric.
Kimberly M.
Covington, GA
Turmeric has many health benefits in addition to adding flavor to bland meals. Add it to chicken or vegetables in moderation and enjoy.
Christy F.
Loxahatchee, FL
I love this brand they have such a big selection at a reasonable price. Turmeric is very good for you