Badia Spice, 95% organic, Cinnamon, Ground, 2 oz (pack of 12 ) ( Value Bulk Multi-pack)

BY BADIA

One of the oldest spices known, cinnamon has a fragrant aroma and wonderful flavor. It is used mainly for desserts, fruit preparations and beverages, but can also be used in meat stews, rice and vegetables. see more...

Kati H.
Stuart , FL
Not so often do I ever come across organic dry spices and herbs. This cinnamon is perfect for so many delicious dishes. My son loves French toast and anything that has cinnamon in it. Definitely a favorite in our home!
Evelyn A.
Medley, FL
Esta especie es una de mis favoritas, consumo canela casi a diario siempre le pongo algo de canela a mis desayunos cuando preparo avena en atol o panquecas de avena. hasta mi cafe le pongo un toque de canela es perfecto y este paquete es super ahorrador
Kia W.
Methuen, MA
A great and inexpensive spice brand! I always use Badia now that I know about it. I use the cinnamon all the time for baking or mixing with sugar to sprinkle on toast. A wonderful product!
Melissa G.
Astoria, NY
I always buy Badia products. I've bought ground cinnamon in a different brand before and it had a weak taste. I will stick to this brand because it has a high quality taste and it's inexpensive.
Influenster M.
Best cinnamon I've tasted. I like to sprinkle it on apples sliced, with a little sugar and microwave them until soft, and the cinnamon justs melts in it.
Rosana T.
Bronx , NY
This is my favorite cinnamon . I use it on my hot chocolate to my desserts. Definitely a good brand and its great if your a cinnamon lover .
Rachel J.
Florence , SC
I love this cinnamon , it is very affordable and high quality if you ask me it does the ob. I recommend you try it and see for yourself
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
Badia is a great brand. They offer quality ingredients for a great price. I use this cinnamon in my coffee and hot cereals.
Sabrina A.
I love cinnamon, perfect to sprinkle on anything. Be it hot chocolate or oatmeal, it adds that extra flavor.
Mara L.
Torrington, CT
I use it a lot, love the package is very practical and the taste is very good as well, love badia products