BY BADIA

Badia Season Salt 16-Ounce ( ) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 033844006235 K see more...

Annie O.
Springfield , MA
I really like the seasoning salt, it's great to add to home dry runs especially for the chicken wings though. You need to be careful though because using too much will make our fish extremely salty
Blair M.
King, NC
This is my favorite seasoned salt. I use this instead of regular salt and it spices up anything that I put it on. I love putting it on my steak. It gives it a wonderful flavor with the perfect amount of salt.
Mike T.
Watertown, NY
Always enjoy this in my chili! Great price point. I use this cooking all of the time. Ever since I stated using Badia Seasoned Salt, my dinner guests have raved.
Giovanni Brent W.
New york
Gives my soup a really nice flavor but don't forget to close properly otherwise it would get a little lumpy but you would still be able to enjoy the flavor
Kim L.
Great quick seasoning for steak and chicken. Gives it a nice little flavor. The size will last you a while. You can also use on shrimp to give that flavor.
Melissa D.
Germantown, MD
Perfect for when I want to make my own seasoned french fries at home! It has the perfect amount of seasoning. Coat the fries before you bake!
Danielle R.
Phenix City , AL
This particular seasoning is really good on baked potatoes especially. My family uses this in addition to other seasonings.
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA
My grandmother used to use this stuff on everything. it's a relatively cheap brand and it works with any type of dish.
KRISTY M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
We put this on everything. We've tried a few brands but keep going back to this one. It has a very balanced flavor!
Fabiola D.
ALWAYS USE THIS BRAND FOR FAJITAS AND BARBECUES LOVE THE TASTE AND DOES NOT LEAVE THE FOOD TOO SALTY