BY BADIA

This crystalline salt, harvested from the waters of the Pacific Ocean off California's coast, is also called kosher salt because of its approval by strict kosher code. It's very pure, has a distinctive flavor and dissolves quickly upon contact with... see more...

Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I really like this season salt, I thought it was going to be coarse and too much of a salt taste but it's actually very very good and not coarse and crunchy. It goes a very long way!
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
My mom had been using this salt brand for years already and it’s one of the healthiest and tastiest salt ever !! It makes my food really tasty and usually I would dehydrate from normal salt but seat salt doesn’t do that
Stephany S.
Boise, ID
I never understood the sea salt "fad" until I tried Badia's Sea Salt, then I was hooked. It has a flavor that is more than just table salt in a fancy package. I always keep an eye out for their brand.
Vanessa S.
I love sea salt! I think we should include in each dish we make. is healthy, low sodium and season our food to Favorites
Donde encuentro sal marina aka en boise alguien k me diga por das