Badia Sazon Tropical Seasoning with Annatto and Coriander, 3.52 Ounce (Pack of 15) uploaded by Addy T.

BY BADIA

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Badia sazon tropical fuses fresh annatto and coriander with other island spices for superb flavor. Season your favorite soup, rice or stew for a rich taste of the tropics. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Addy T.
Hudson, FL
I just recently purchased this brand to test because 1. I've been wanting to try it and 2. It is less expensive than my original brand. Like most people needing to save and not lose quality. As soon as I opened the packet you could smell the awful odor. I decided to make a spanish rice, Arroz con Gandulez. The texture of the spice is not powdered, it was more grainy. I have to say I used way more than I would've normally because the color was not really pigmented. Finally the taste was not great because I used more for the color the rice was over salted. I've tried using on other foods, but I didnt like the way things wew coming out. Save your money, don't bother with this item.