Badia Sazon CorianderAnnato 6.75 Oz Pack of 12

by Badia

Tropic is synonymous with flavor as well as color and thats why each packet of Badias Sazon Tropical contains not only a superb blend of flavors but an eye appealing golden yellow color thats naturally achieved by adding coriander and annatto. Enhance the flavor and appearance of your side dishe (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 033844007355 K

Quien usa el zazon Goya?
What's this like? Recipe recommendations?
how's the taste?
Start your review of Badia Sazon CorianderAnnato 6.75 Oz Pack of 12!
Adriana A.
Orlando, FL
Badia Sazon CorianderAnnato 6.75 Oz Pack of 12 uploaded by Adriana A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is a great addition to your kitchen. Even though Achiote has an overpowering flavor, that is the kind of flavor punch many soups, like this delicious seafood soup, needs.
Esther F.
Cary, NC
Badia Sazon CorianderAnnato 6.75 Oz Pack of 12 uploaded by Esther F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Badia Sazon tropical es un condimento excelente para preparar pescado. Hoy vamos a la parrilla con un lomo d mero envuelto en tocineta ahumada de pavo rociado con limon.
Marie J.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this! I use it to season all of my food. Definitely gives your meals that flavorful tasty. I hate bland food! Nooottt for me. Give me flavor any day!
Junika J.
I love all of Badia's seasonings and I thought this would be great for when I want to make island like dinners. The flavor it so amazing!!! It definitely perks up my pineapple chicken dinner. Not too pricey and is perfect
Omattie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great seasoning. I use it to season my chicken when making tacos. I love the color and flavor that this imparts. I like the added flavor of the cumin in there. Overall I’m satisfied. Will repurchase. Will recommend.
Miztle V.
I love the flavor that this season give to my dishes... My mother used to buy it but then i started buying for myself
Richard C.
Camden, NJ
I use this every couple weeks and I told all my friends and family all about it they going to buy it
Erika R.
Smock, PA
I use this all the time cooking. I'm half Puerto Rican and I taste great❤ you can use it for rice, beans, chicken etc. Definitely recommend it
Yaritza C.
Hartford, CT
Nunca lo eh tratado pero por ahora el que uso como puertorriqueña ps es el Adobo Goya.👌💪
Jennifer V.
Orlando , FL
This is great of you want to add some character to your dish. I love cooking with this. Makes me feel like I'm in the carribeans. Give it a shot, you'll love it as well.