BY BADIA

Tropic is synonymous with flavor as well as color and thats why each packet of Badias Sazon Tropical contains not only a superb blend of flavors but an eye appealing golden yellow color thats naturally achieved by adding coriander and annatto. Enhance the flavor and appearance of your side dishe (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 033844007355 K see more...

Buy on Walmart
Joi J.
Concord, NC
Foodie Expert
The first time I tried this I got it as a sample at a Latin Festival that I attended. I tried it out one night while making a grilled chicken and rice w/ veggies based meal. I loved the flavor that it gave my chicken. So I continued using it in other dishes along with other Badia seasons (great line btw!!!). I purchased it at my local grocery store, its usually in the Spanish food section with the seasonings and its inexpensive as well, which is a plus, because seasonings can be a bit pricey at times!! Highly recommend!
Junika J.
Foodie Expert
I love all of Badia's seasonings and I thought this would be great for when I want to make island like dinners. The flavor it so amazing!!! It definitely perks up my pineapple chicken dinner. Not too pricey and is perfect
Jennifer V.
Foodie Expert
This is great of you want to add some character to your dish. I love cooking with this. Makes me feel like I'm in the carribeans. Give it a shot, you'll love it as well.
krystal L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Foodie Expert
I was creating a new recipe for my husband and I and came across this gem. This is now my go to for just about everything. It give so much flavor. I love it.
Lauren P.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
If you're looking for a food dish from the islands, this is the seasoning for you! Put it on meat or chicken, have a side of rice and you're good to go!
Erika R.
Lewistown, PA
I use this all the time cooking. I'm half Puerto Rican and I taste great❤ you can use it for rice, beans, chicken etc. Definitely recommend it
Miztle V.
I love the flavor that this season give to my dishes...
My mother used to buy it but then i started buying for myself
Cristina R.
Foodie Expert
I use this to make Carne Asada give it a kick to a better taste. If you also grill chicken you can use this as well
Giovanna H.
Foodie Expert
I love it I always use it for the recipes I see on the internet and it gives an incredible flavor 100% recommended
Jessica G.
Grant, AL
Great and affordable product. I cook Indian food often and need this wonderful flavor to be a part of my dishes.
Jess B.
Lakeland, FL
how's the taste?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
What's this like? Recipe recommendations?
Yarii M.