BY BADIA

Tropic is synonymous with flavor as well as color and thats why each packet of Badias Sazon Tropical contains not only a superb blend of flavors but an eye appealing golden yellow color thats naturally achieved by adding coriander and annatto. Enhance the flavor and appearance of your side dishe (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 033844007355 K see more...

Joi J.
Huntersville, NC
The first time I tried this I got it as a sample at a Latin Festival that I attended. I tried it out one night while making a grilled chicken and rice w/ veggies based meal. I loved the flavor that it gave my chicken. So I continued using it in other dishes along with other Badia seasons (great line btw!!!). I purchased it at my local grocery store, its usually in the Spanish food section with the seasonings and its inexpensive as well, which is a plus, because seasonings can be a bit pricey at times!! Highly recommend!
Junika J.
I love all of Badia's seasonings and I thought this would be great for when I want to make island like dinners. The flavor it so amazing!!! It definitely perks up my pineapple chicken dinner. Not too pricey and is perfect
Freddy G.
Este sazon es definitivamente uno de los mejores siempre vas a esperar un buen resultadi en el sabor de tu comida la verdad que vale la pena tenerlo en tu cocina siempre y su precio es sumamente comodo lo puedes conseguir en cualquier lugar y no te arrepentiras de nada.
Jennifer V.
This is great of you want to add some character to your dish. I love cooking with this. Makes me feel like I'm in the carribeans. Give it a shot, you'll love it as well.
krystal L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I was creating a new recipe for my husband and I and came across this gem. This is now my go to for just about everything. It give so much flavor. I love it.
Lauren P.
Hialeah, FL
If you're looking for a food dish from the islands, this is the seasoning for you! Put it on meat or chicken, have a side of rice and you're good to go!
Erika R.
Smock, PA
I use this all the time cooking. I'm half Puerto Rican and I taste great❤ you can use it for rice, beans, chicken etc. Definitely recommend it
brigitte m.
Me encanta el sazon de badia, I love the badia sazon smell good, when you eat a food made for badie yo know because is good.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Me encanta el sabor que le da a la comida, siempre lo compro en el súper mercado esto nunca puede faltar en mi cocina.
Miztle V.
I love the flavor that this season give to my dishes...
My mother used to buy it but then i started buying for myself
Jessica B.
Lakeland, FL
how's the taste?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
What's this like? Recipe recommendations?
Yaritza C.