BY BADIA

This spice has been used in the Mediterranean region since ancient times. It is the stigma of the flower that is specially dried and handpicked. This precious product gives deep orange color and a delicious aroma to many meat and poultry dishes, and is indispensable for good paella, and other rice dishes. see more...

Alexandra L.
Flushing , NY
Amazing flavor and color given to the paella. It helps to toast it on aluminum foil on the pan to bring out the flavors. I would definitely recommend it and a little goes a long way. This is the only azafrán I use.
Victoria O.
New Milford, CT
Excellent quality saffron that comes as close to the finest quality spice as possible! I love the Badia products, especially this one for my rice and savory dishes.
Joanna M.
This is so amazing... A little goes such a long way. You do not need alot of it. It also adds color to whatever u put it in.
Monisha R.
This is so amazing. I really recommended it to everyone. It's totally worth the money. Buy it!!
Andrea S.
PAMPLONA, NAVARRA
Expensive but worth it for specific recipes, my mom thinks it is great. I personally haven't used it so I think it isn't essential