BY BADIA

Badia strives to be the strongest ethnic line of spices in the marketplace. Badia has the most competitive prices and an exceptional selection of products for consumers to choose from. With Badia their strongest commitment is great cutomer value (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 033844000585 UK see more...

Buy on Target*
Mikiko W.
Boston, MA
I always prefer to have rosemary fresh or at least frozen but sometimes you just don't have time to go buy it. So having a sachet of dried one is a lifesaver with some recipes! This one is very cheap and gives nice aroma to my dishes, and I think its small size is more a plus than a minus because then it will retain its aroma until the very end. Also, I wouldn't say that it tastes or smells worse than many other more expensive ones
Mimi D.
Boca Raton, FL
I love using rosemary to make chicken in the oven with potatoes! It seriously gives the food such an awesome taste! I sprinkle some on the chicken and the potatoes along with salt, black pepper and some other goodies!
Miranda B.
Dedham, MA
I love Badia! Their dried herbs have all the quality of the big brands names, but at half the price!
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
I love to use species for cooking, I use rosemary chicken. I like to use for chicken, meat baked. :D 😆😁🙌