Badia Parsley Flakes Cello 0.25 oz (Pack of 12) uploaded by Roseddy Piña D.

BY BADIA

The justified popularity of parsley in the world is the result not only of its noble flavor but also its decorative properties. Use it as a garnish in some dishes and as a basic ingredient in butter based sauces meat fish poultry and vegetables. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 033844000417 UK see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kendra T.
I decided to try the Basis brand spices as apposed to other name brands since it was a lot cheaper. And I couldn't have been more satisfied. I couldn't tell a difference. I would definitely recommend using this brand.
Roseddy Piña D.
Omg when I saw this at the supermarket I bought it . I like the food with flakes and it looks so professional with flakes up .
Katelyn C.
You can't beat Badia's prices in our area. The spices are great, and the parsley adds nice color to our dishes.
Astra E.
Trinidad
I always purchase this brand of parsley flakes. The flavor is very rich even if a little is used in your dishes.