Badia Paprika Cello 1 oz (Pack of 12) uploaded by maria q.

BY BADIA

This ground capsicum adds a delicious flavor to your meals and it also gives them a touch of appetizing color. Indispensable ingredient when making sausages and in Spanish poultry and goulash. see more...

Sophia M.
I love all Badia's products, I can't cook without using them and this is definetly one of my favorities. It gives an extra flavor and makes food taste so delicious
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
I like Badia spices, they all have great flavors and quality/price ratio is always good.... Only kind of paprika i will buy and prefer to use.... Has an awesome, bold flavor... perfect ingredient delicious.. badia paprika cello like like like!!
PM N.
Elizabeth, NJ
Paprika is a staple in our kitchen especially BADIA! We love cooking with this it give such a great flavor and color to all of our meals!
Brenda P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
The paprika is amazing when added to eggs. I love using it in egg whites gives it an amazing flavor to make it have a meat like flavor.
andrea s.
Marshall, NC
Otro sasonador para poner in home made pizzas! El precio en usa es algo alto pero la calidad es superior!
Nedime S.
Eliza P.
Only kind of paprika i will buy and prefer to use. Has an awesome, bold flavor.
maria q.
Me parece rico le da un buen sabor alas comida aparte de un buen sabor da un toque de color apetitoso y es agusto