BY BADIA #55 in Mustard

Mustard seed dials up dishes with a flavor and aroma all its own. This spice can be used in seafood, poultry and meat dishes, but it is especially great in stews, sauces and dressings. Use to blend oil and vinegar for a spicy twist. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I bought this brand at target the only thing I use mustard powder for is for Katsu chicken. A recipe I learned from my old Korean bosses.
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
One dash goes a long way. It is just the perfect flavor you are looking for. Quality product for a great, unbeatable price.
Cindy L.
I like this powder mustard on my chicken so much. When I do use it, I usually put my seasoned chicken in the grill.
Michaela D.
Clermont, FL
I use this all the time. I'm a vegetarian and I eat imitation meat. I put it on that and it adds so much flavor.
Rosaly N.
Este producto lo he utilizado para aderezar las carnes de parrillas o para un almuerzo en casa con familiares.
Josselyn A.
Es uno de los mejores productos que he probado. Me encanta la ligereza con la que el producto sale y te deja un sabor increíble y muy delicioso.
jeynnis m.
When a product is good, there is no discussion, a quality product no.1, quality assurance and the best!
Kimberly T.
What can you even use mustard powder for?