4 colors available

BY BADIA

OREGANO -This Mediterranean herb is widely used as a seasoning in Greek Spanish and Italian cooking. Its distinctive flavor is ideal in salad dressings and as a main ingredient in tomato-based sauces grilled meats poultry and seafood. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 033844000219 UK see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Foodie Expert
This brand is so amazing! I love the fact that it is not expensive. And I always need to have oregano in my kitchen.
Michel L.
Michel L.
Doral, FL
Oregano is something that taste amazing and gives a very earthy and homey taste to your food i have had this in my kitchen and learn to use it from my mom and it is something that i will always have in my kitchen i recommend this so much !!
Leila M.
Leila M.
High Point, NC
Really authentic , for italian sauces or spanish stews. Having dry oregano always for cooking it makes the meals taste like home because it is made at home with great ingredients, love oregano from Badia
sue w.
sue w.
Love this stuff! I use it when i make my roasted red potatoes. Fry them up a bit and then season them with the Oregano and salt and pepper and bake them for about 30min. Thanksgiving favorite. :)
ivette c.
ivette c.
Trenton, NJ
I love this oregano!.. Its not expensive and its always in my seasoning cabinet.. I always use this to make homemade garlic bread..thumbs up
Nanii S.
Nanii S.
Im dominican and I cannot cook without oregano, this not only gives me the flavor needed for my meals but it also doesn't break the bank.
Lia R.
Lia R.
Hialeah , Fl
I like this poduct a lot and I recommend it, speacially if you are doing latin food like bean, it gives then a special taste
Jayne A.
Jayne A.
Foodie Expert
Mostly use Badia dry spices, nice and fresh upon opening sealed bag. Also, keep the cilantro on hand
Lina A.
Lina A.
Elizabeth, NJ
I only use Badia oregano, the aroma is very good and it tastes like the fresh real thing.
Ina V.
Ina V.
This is definitely the best kind of oregano out there. It is very similar to mexican oregano. Great smell and taste.