BY BADIA

This Mediterranean herb is widely used as a seasoning in Greek Spanish and Italian cooking. Its distinctive flavor is ideal in salad dressings and as a main ingredient in tomato-based sauces grilled meats poultry and seafood. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 033844000103 UK see more...

Badia Oregano Ground 1.5 oz

Start your review of Badia Oregano Ground 1.5 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Dianelys  N.
Rosemount, MN
I've always been content with Badia it was one of my go to seasoning products. Very common in South Florida where I used to live. I no longer have access to their products and wish I did for I specially love their complete seasoning.
Ami D.
Kissimmee, FL
This oregano always last for a long time, it's cheap and makes my pasta tastes great, it's honestly one of the most essential spices of the home,
Jessica S.
Cheriton, VA
Super cheap, but decent quality. I have noticed that this brand doesn't stay fresh for as long as others.
Alicia S.
Missouri City, TX
I use this brand when making spaghetti or garlic and herb chicken. It's inexpensive and full of flavor.

Target