Badia Ground Cumin - 2 oz

by Badia

1 Pouch = 1 oz; Ground Cumin. This native Mediterranean seasoning is used to enhance the flavor of pickled vegetables, meat and poultry stews, and some tomato based sauces. It is traditional in Mexican cuisine (chili with meat) and it is a basic ingredient in Oriental couscous and Indian curry and bean dishes. Packaged in USA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Badia Ground Cumin - 2 oz!
Samantha C.
Gainesville, FL
Badia is cheap and quality! I always default to their brand. I buy the large cumin container because I use it every day!
Kristina M.
Cambridge, MA
Badia Ground Cumin - 2 oz uploaded by Kristina M.
When I don't have fresh seasoning this Powdered Cumin is what I use in almost all my Hispanic cooking. I don't like that it starts to clump easily but other then that that is the only negative think that I have experienced with this product
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
I love Badia seasonings. Probably 75-80% of the seasonings in my cupboard are Badia. They are priced very affordable and are very fresh and tasty. This particular one,cumin, is quite strong as are many of their products so you needn't use a whole lot unless of course you like it. I will continue to purchase Badia for my spice needs.
Jessica H.
Not going to lie but most of my meals include the use of Badia Cumin. If I could by it by the pound I would. I will never forget the day I realized that it was Cumin which gives chili that great flavor and not chili powder. Badia is the only brand I use.
Lizeth D.
Gaithersburg, MD
Badia Ground Cumin - 2 oz uploaded by Lizeth D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Sin duda alguna el comino sal ingrediente que nunca debe faltar en tu cocina me encanta comino molido con el comino granulado con lo mejor mejor
Nicole S.
Bensalem, PA
I’ve tried so many different brands and badia is always the least expensive, great quality over other brands who charge much more for the same thing
Alexis D.
Berlin, NJ
Love to put this into my smoothies for the health property! Got to have this in my home !
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
This brand is so good! I love this cumin, I use to eat them a lot in my diets.
This brand is so good! I love this cumin, I use to eat them a lot in my diets.
Trin H.
Loxley, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Good brand, good flavor, super affordable, the robustness of this cumin takes dishes to another level. I wouldn’t do anything to change it. And I will be purchasing more!
Allie P.
Huntsburg, OH
All fo badia ingredients are amazing! We are highly satisfied with this particular spice, cumin.

Looking for your answer?