BY BADIA

1 Pouch = 1 oz; Ground Cumin. This native Mediterranean seasoning is used to enhance the flavor of pickled vegetables, meat and poultry stews, and some tomato based sauces. It is traditional in Mexican cuisine (chili with meat) and it is a basic ingredient in Oriental couscous and Indian curry and bean dishes. Packaged in USA. see more...

Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Foodie Expert
This brand is so good! I love this cumin, I use to eat them a lot in my diets.
Natalie M.
Chattanooga, TN
I always tell friends about Badia spices! They are SO much more affordable than other brands, and they're just as good! I use cumin ALL the time, so it's great to have such a great, affordable brand to rely on.
Leanne p.
Center Moriches, NY
Cumin is a great spice and you can not beat the prices that this brand can offer! I use cumin for a lot of dishes and this adds just the flavor I am looking for
Samantha C.
Gainesville, FL
Badia is cheap and quality! I always default to their brand. I buy the large cumin container because I use it every day!
Nicole  C.
Seminole, Fl
Best seasonings ever, I use cumin quite often so I trust this brand for my seasonings needs. Very affordable and the quality it's great.
Luis O.
Bloomfield, NJ
Foodie Expert
Nadia spices are used in my house and families houses everyday. Affordable and great quality!
Bianca G.
Cutler bay, FL
Foodie Expert
A little goes a long way ! Earthy flavor so it's very powerful. But it's a good quality spice
Tim S.
Williamsburg, VA
This is the freshest tasting cumin. I don't buy anything else. The aromatics are wonderful.
Alexis D.
Berlin, NJ
Foodie Expert
Love to put this into my smoothies for the health property! Got to have this in my home !