BY BADIA

Badia Granulated Garlic, 1.5-pounds (Pack of 3) see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Zuleima H.
Medley, FL
Me encantan los condimentos de esta marca... aportan mucho sabor a los alimentos, este mas aun ya que el ajo para mi es imprescindible en todas mi elaboraciones saladas.... para el arroz, las carnes, el pescado, papas... a lo que sea le coloco ajo... y este es muy bueno y practico de usar!
Miligza  R.
If you're looking for garlic and do not want to through the hassle of peeling and smelly hands, next time you're at the grocery store pick up the Badia granulated garlic it tastes so close to the fresh garlic. Full of flavor. This will last for a long time so enjoy cooking many meals.

Amy D.
Belle Isle, FL
If you love garlic, go with this king size! It flavored everything very well and lasts a long time in the kitchen. I always buy the big size because I love garlic!
Barbara M.
Shelton, CT
Great quality granulated garlic (aka garlic powder) at a very economical price & size. Since I use garlic in almost all of my savory cooking, this goes a long way in my pantry.
Ashlyn P.
Airway Heights, WA
Best garlic powder around. Most garlic seasoning I've tried has a chemical aftertaste, but I've never had that problem with Badia products. Badia is a must-buy!
Elizabeth Q.
Badia spices are great. Very affordable and has exactly what I need. I like the granulated garlic because it doesn't clump up like other brands I have used.
Grace C.
Fort Mill, SC
I usually buy this product at Sam's club. Great price for a very good product. No salt in this, just the flakes. Goes well with chicken, rice, steak, beans.
Quienia L.
N Huntingdon, PA
I love using this garlic brand it is simply smooth and subtle taste. I really enjoy using it on my beans and yellow rice and in my meats.
Lisa N.
Weymouth, MA
My favorite garlic powder, i use it for everything!! I mostly love it on steamed broccoli with a little bit of butter or olive oil!
Anthony B.
Rutherford, NJ
This is a must have for kitchens. We use it to season lots of food. We use it it make garlic bread as a nice topping and on pizza.