Badia Granulated Garlic, 1.5-pounds (Pack of 3)

by Badia

Badia Granulated Garlic, 1.5-pounds (Pack of 3)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Badia Granulated Garlic, 1.5-pounds (Pack of 3)!
Lizeth D.
Gaithersburg, MD
Badia Granulated Garlic, 1.5-pounds (Pack of 3) uploaded by Lizeth D.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Quieres que tu ceviche se agarren un toque especial tienes que agregar el ajo granulado
Zuleima H.
Me encantan los condimentos de esta marca... aportan mucho sabor a los alimentos, este mas aun ya que el ajo para mi es imprescindible en todas mi elaboraciones saladas.... para el arroz, las carnes, el pescado, papas... a lo que sea le coloco ajo... y este es muy bueno y practico de usar!
Sophia M.
Naples, FL
I love this flavor, I can add it to everything. It gives an extra special taste to food
Trin H.
Loxley, AL
Only garlic powder I use it’s affordable, versatile in uses, and I always buy this brand. I do have issues finding it in my local stores sometimes. But this is the best GP for me!
Margaret P.
Staten Island, NY
I like to get size size because I always add this to most of my dishes. I refill my s,allergy bottle and keep this on hand
Danielle L.
Staten Island, NY
Garlic is a must have in my home. Nadia is not only flavorful but is reasonable as well.
Katherine C.
Peoria, AZ
I love this!! I basically use this one daily so obviously this is the size needed in my home. Super convenient to have because i dont have to run to the store for this too often!! I love the taste of this in all my food! Badia Granulated Garlic, 1.5-pounds (Pack of 3)
Silkya D.
York, PA
Taste is Great, goes well on anything. Hamburgers especially. recommended but I need this made organically
Miligza  R.
If you're looking for garlic and do not want to through the hassle of peeling and smelly hands, next time you're at the grocery store pick up the Badia granulated garlic it tastes so close to the fresh garlic. Full of flavor. This will last for a long time so enjoy cooking many meals.
Elizabeth Q.
Badia spices are great. Very affordable and has exactly what I need. I like the granulated garlic because it doesn't clump up like other brands I have used.

Looking for your answer?