Badia Ginger Ground, 1.50-Ounce (Pack of 12) uploaded by Nicole T.

BY BADIA

Certified gluten-free. Ginger is the root of a beautiful flower, second only to salt in Asian cuisine. It adds a fresh, clean flavor to seafood and cuts fat In heavy foods like pork or duck. Ground ginger Is ideal for sweet foods like breads, cookies and cakes. Packed in USA Please recycle! see more...

Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Berlin, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love the health property of ginger and sneak it in to my smoothies all the time! Very affordable brand!
Analexis C.
Analexis C.
Foodie Expert
This product from Badia is a great one. I have used this is countless recipes... I believe I even used this when making pumpkin pie. If you are using products by Badia, you will not be disappointed!
Sarah I.
Sarah I.
Foodie Expert
Amazing adding ginger to any meal will help keep your weight balanced. Especially for those weight conscious.
Lattesha B.
Lattesha B.
Waterbury, CT
I over there products its true to taste n very inexpensive .99 cents in local supermarket
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
For just about everything when it comes to baking, I love this Ginger from "Badia" brand. its so natural and I love it, and the great taste it has.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Santiago
Foodie Expert
is good for the stomach, this presentation is super practical and easy to store and takes up less space