Badia Garlic Powder uploaded by Paige B.

BY BADIA #99 in Spices

Badia® Garlic Powder.
Certified GF ®, gluten-free. see more...

Buy on Target
Eva  Y.
Chicago , IL
Always use garlic on your food. Gives it an amazing taste. It’s also affordable -and the packaging is good for non spill
Jenny V.
Okay I need to be honest here! I add this to almost everything when it comes to cooking lol I really love this stuff!!
markesha h.
This is the garlic powder I grew up using. I still love it. It tastes great on anything from ground meat to popcorn.
Jessica G.
Palm Coast, FL
This is really good garlic powder. We use a lot of garlic powder so we always buy the huge container of Badia brand.
Deyaniry M.
ORLANDO, FL
Love the quality and the price, I had all badia spices in mi kitchen including the sea salt which I like like
Lisa M.
Revere, MA
I love adding garlic powder to chicken dishes! It is the perfect amount of garlic without being too salty.
cobi s.
columbus, OH
Badia makes the best spices- always fresh and always the best price! no need to use any other brand. ever!
Victoria G.
Amazing to cook with. Just put some on the meat before cooking it.when it's done it'll taste the best.
Christi K.
It's garlic powder. You can't go wrong. Garlic powder is a staple in my house and I usually grab Badia.
Melissa M.
Sunrise, FL
I have only used this brand for my spices. They are not full of salt & often are great in all meals.
Rodrigo T.
Greensboro, NC
Has anyone tried this garlic powder?
Darya K.
Do you know if stop and shop sell this or key food or shoprite?