Badia

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I must say, this Badia Garlic Powder has been an absolute game-changer in my kitchen. This is my Tenth time purchasing this garlic powder and it's great stuff. The 10.5 oz container is not only generous in size but also in flavor. Here's why I keep coming back for more: ✨ Powdered Perfection: Unlike granulated garlic, this powder has a fine consistency that delivers a robust garlic flavor to my dishes. It adds a depth of taste that granulated garlic just can't match. ✨ Fresh and Flavorful: Every sprinkle of this garlic powder enhances the taste of my cooking, leaving it bursting with rich, aromatic garlic goodness. It's a must-have for elevating the flavor profile of any dish. ✨ Convenient Container: The large size of the container makes it incredibly easy to use. Whether I'm sprinkling it directly into my cooking or refilling smaller bottles, it's a breeze to handle. However, it's worth noting that the powder's fine texture may catch you by surprise. While it provides fantastic flavor, some users may find its fast dispensing a bit unexpected due to its powder-like consistency, reminiscent of powdered sugar. In summary, Badia Garlic Powder has been a staple in my kitchen for good reason. Its fine texture may differ from the granulated variety, but it brings an unparalleled depth of flavor to every dish it touches. If you're a fan of garlic, this is a must-try addition to your spice collection.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This product is a good substitute for fresh garlic. You can combine it with an infinite number of foods, it gives them a good flavor, its packaging is simple and it does not take up space. Something I don't like is that over time it gains moisture and the product sticks. It has good quality.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I love the badia spices and seasonings. They are a great price, and they always have anything I need. Great for staple seasonings you use with every meal.