BY BADIA

Flax seed used as a source of fiber in breads. Flax seed has been widely used in a variety of applications for over 100 years, due to its reputation for cosmetic and health benefits, and as a good source of alpha-linolenic acid. (Note: This Pro. see more...

Badia Flax Seed, 2-Ounce (Pack of 12)
Love, love, love the badia brand. Was so happy to see flax seeds offered. I actually had no idea how much product badia has but the cost is amazing and you always feel good saving a few dollars often. The seeds are amazing and work well with my smoothies.
Kayla H.
Moscow, PA
I love flax seeds! They are a healthy addition to almost anything to add a little fiber. I use them in smoothies, oatmeal, yogurt, etc. I even throw them into some baked goods once in a while
Faezah M.
This is a great product for a very affordable price. I purchased a small pack for .69! I added them to smoothies which is a great source of fiber and also made a hair gel out of them!
Kei H.
Flax seeds are great I buy this pack from walmart for inly 53cents! i put in my yogurt and smoothies and if you boil them you can actually my a hair gel
Natalia M.
Bridgeport, CT
I love flax seed, they're so many good health benefits to them , I throw them in my oatmeal and smoothies and in my yogurt, it's great
Karley R.
Love my flax seed! It is easy to add and the small bag works perfect to keep at my desk. I've also got chia seed as well.
Sofia C.
Deltona, FL
One of the greatest super foods and great in penut butter and banana smoothies! Yummy!
Karley R.
What do you use your flax seed in?