Badia Extra Virgin First Cold Press Olive Oil, 33.8 oz, - Pack of 12 uploaded by Tameia A.Badia Extra Virgin First Cold Press Olive Oil, 33.8 oz, - Pack of 12 uploaded by Keri B.

BY BADIA #69 in Olive Oil

Badia Extra Virgin Olive Oil comes from the finest quality olive groves in Spain. It has an excellent flavor and aroma as it is naturally extracted from the first cold press. Product of Spain. Each Unit Size: 33.8 Unit of Measure: OZ Case Pack Size: 12 see more...

Tameia A.
My hair is very dry, and i constantly have to oil it. when i say constantly i usually have to oil it everyday. with this i can oil my hair and it last about 3 days. i also put it in my hair after i wash and condition my hair & it keeps it moisturized! i pair it with castor oil on my edges & it works perfectly!
Raquel W.
Hartford, CT
Ok, So I love this! The price for a liter of this is great, plus the many great uses of this is amazing. I put it in my hair products on my skin and food. My health and body loves this so much. You have to try it a least once.
Kayce C.
I love this oil. the pricing isn't too expensive. it has such a great natural flavor. this oil could be used for many purposes.
Keri B.
I love this olive oil. it tastes great and is well worth my money. it's great even on a slice of bread.