Add a Photo

By BADIA
#201 in Spices
Badia Complete Seasoning: A combination of spices inspired on Latin cuisine Great addition to many dishes Great for grilling Useful ingredient in salads, stews, sauces and vegetables Kosher
Photos (3)
Dianelys  N.
Dianelys N.
Rosemount, MN

If you are Latin, then this has got to be a staple in your kitchen. How else will you make a perfect sofrito, really? I totally love this product. I prefer it over Goya. This product is also great for seasoning all your meats. They turn out so flavorful.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Cottondale, AL

We use this on everything! It's a #lowcarb mix of seasoning. A little goes a long way. We put it on everything from meat to veggies.
Tricia H.
Tricia H.
Colorado Spgs, CO

OMG I take this everywhere and use it on everything. It makes everything taste better.
Francis S.
Francis S.

This is my main go-to seasoning. I literally use it on everything; meats, soups, even baked potatoes. I started giving these out during Christmas because everyone loves my foods they've tried that have had this seasoning in it and have asked what's the secret. Very well received! Definitely better than other seasoning salts on the market like Lawry's, Goya, and Adobo.
Aimee L.
Aimee L.
Chesterfield, VA

Perfect seasoning for any meal. It is great on scrambled eggs, can be used in italian food on chicken, in breading, in spanish meals, lemon zest really makes it pop. If you're a college student buy it in bulk and use it every day. heads up the ingredients make it not gluten free.
Malu C.
Malu C.
Key Biscayne, Florida

This seasoning is just amazing, it gives flavor to everything! This is a must have in my kitchen and it should be on everyone else's too! It is awesome with chicken, meat and even pasta!! I don't know what I would do without this product
Janine W.
Janine W.
N Lauderdale, FL

Badia is usually my go-to dry seasoning brand. I especially like the complete seasoning because it gives me exactly what I need , without having multiple bottles of different seasonings in my pantry. I love the price as well!
Kaylah T.
Kaylah T.

I have been using Badia Complete seasoning for a while. It's like the perfect seasoning for every king of food. It goes well on chicken, seafood, eggs, ham, turkey. Just anything it tastes great
Heather R.
Heather R.
Norton Shores, MI

I love this spice! I use it in anything hamburger related, spaghetti, hamburger helper, hamburgers. It is absolutely delicious and can make any meal taste like it came from a restaurant.
Dillon D.
Dillon D.
Montgomery, AL

This is the best single seasoning I have ever used! I don't really tell many people about this, because i consider it one of my grilling secrets! This product is good on everything!

Join Now