BY BADIA

COMPLETE SEASONING® – 9 OZ
Badia’s Complete Seasoning® is the perfect combination of ingredients and spices. Use it on all kind of meats, poultry, fish, soups, salads, sauces and vegetables.

KOSHER:                            Kosher

GLUTEN-FREE:                 Gluten-Free

HALAL:                               Halal

MSG-FREE:                       Not MSG-Free

SODIUM STATUS:             Salt Added

COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:     United States

KNOWN ALLERGENS:      none

INGREDIENTS    Dehydrated Vegetables (Garlic & Onion), Spices, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Spices, Herbs and tricalcium phosphate (as an anti-caking agent).

Tiffany M.
Milwaukee
I can’t rave enough about this seasoning. It has the most unique but best flavor and can literally be used on anything. It went far above what I thought. My family raves every time I use it and I have since purchased 2 more containers. I would recommend that everyone has this on hand to shake up their regular routine. I found mine in the Hispanic food aisle. Yum yum yum!!
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
This is my absolute favorite seasoning ever! I saw it at the dollar tree too one random time and it was the only one there!
So you can get this seasoning anywhere
If you're lucky! You can really taste the salt, onion and garlic in it. One of my family's favorite meals I make is baked chicken, roasted potatoes and green beans. I use this seasoning on my potatoes and a little bit on my chicken mixed with other seasonings (my secret!) after roasting the potatoes for an hour with this seasoning getting all dark and crispy~tastes like heaven!! I recommend trying this out! It's a must have for me! If I run out, I always get it right away!
Francis S.
This is my main go-to seasoning. I literally use it on everything; meats, soups, even baked potatoes. I started giving these out during Christmas because everyone loves my foods they've tried that have had this seasoning in it and have asked what's the secret. Very well received! Definitely better than other seasoning salts on the market like Lawry's, Goya, and Adobo.
Aimee L.
Chesterfield, VA
Perfect seasoning for any meal. It is great on scrambled eggs, can be used in italian food on chicken, in breading, in spanish meals, lemon zest really makes it pop. If you're a college student buy it in bulk and use it every day. heads up the ingredients make it not gluten free.
Dianelys  N.
Rosemount, MN
If you are Latin, then this has got to be a staple in your kitchen. How else will you make a perfect sofrito, really? I totally love this product. I prefer it over Goya. This product is also great for seasoning all your meats. They turn out so flavorful.
Malu C.
Key Biscayne, FL
This seasoning is just amazing, it gives flavor to everything! This is a must have in my kitchen and it should be on everyone else's too! It is awesome with chicken, meat and even pasta!! I don't know what I would do without this product
Kaylah T.
I have been using Badia Complete seasoning for a while. It's like the perfect seasoning for every king of food. It goes well on chicken, seafood, eggs, ham, turkey. Just anything it tastes great
Quirah V.
Greenville, NC
Omg! I can't love this more. I was introduced to it on green beans and will never cook them without it again. Makes a great steak marinade too. I've also had it on scrambled eggs.
Heather R.
Norton Shores, MI
I love this spice! I use it in anything hamburger related, spaghetti, hamburger helper, hamburgers. It is absolutely delicious and can make any meal taste like it came from a restaurant.
Dillon D.
Columbus, GA
This is the best single seasoning I have ever used! I don't really tell many people about this, because i consider it one of my grilling secrets! This product is good on everything!
Where can I purchase Basis seasonings Pottsburgh, Pa