BADIA® Complete Seasoning

by Badia

COMPLETE SEASONING® – 9 OZ
Badia’s Complete Seasoning® is the perfect combination of ingredients and spices. Use it on all kind of meats, poultry, fish, soups, salads, sauces and vegetables.

KOSHER:                            Kosher

GLUTEN-FREE:                 Gluten-Free

HALAL:                               Halal

MSG-FREE:                       Not MSG-Free

SODIUM STATUS:             Salt Added

COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:     United States

KNOWN ALLERGENS:      none

INGREDIENTS    Dehydrated Vegetables (Garlic & Onion), Spices, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Spices, Herbs and tricalcium phosphate (as an anti-caking agent).

Where can I purchase Basis seasonings Pottsburgh, Pa
Start your review of BADIA® Complete Seasoning!
How would you rate this product?
Chandra G.
BADIA® Complete Seasoning uploaded by Chandra G.
Purchased at: Publix
I greatly like this seasoning blend; I use this just about daily when cooking, adding this on my food delivers the best flavor my whole family enjoys. It has the perfect mix of spices that include salt, garlic, and onion which gives the food a great flavor. It has a mouthwatering flavor on meats, vegetables, soups etc. If you are baking, grilling, or stovetop cooking this will be the seasoning you grab for out the spice cabinet.
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
BADIA® Complete Seasoning uploaded by Lucy H.
This is my go to seasoning! Use it on Chicken, fish, vegetables, etc. It is literally a universal "complete" seasoning.
Shameira G.
Carrollton, TX
BADIA® Complete Seasoning uploaded by Shameira G.
I like to use this on meats, fish and poultry! I would recommend it to everyone. I love cooking!
Natalia F.
West Palm Bch, FL
BADIA® Complete Seasoning uploaded by Natalia F.
The badia seasoning is very practical to make meals, it adds flavor and makes the chicken, meat and others have a very good flavor. I find it very practical.
Kristina M.
Cambridge, MA
BADIA® Complete Seasoning uploaded by Kristina M.
I used to use another popular brand of Adobo until I tried this product and now this is the only one I use in my Yellow Rice and marinade for meat and fish. It is a 2.0 from the other one I used to use.
Gracie M.
Madill, OK
BADIA® Complete Seasoning uploaded by Gracie M.
Great seasoning for grilling chicken🐔 or any meat including veggies. I feel I have to add some extra salt but it has a good flavor. Good product and very affordable.
gerry O.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I Bought the big bottle love using this condiment Everytime I cook, I stop using Goya I feel this one works for me.
samantha M.
Homestead, FL
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Complete seasoning is the new trend now I really don't like complete seasoning like that for some reason it does not agree with my stomach I am a first time buyer other product I don't like the flavor at all there is nothing I would want to improve about it I'm not satisfied
Lori A.
Baltimore, MD
This season and has a really good taste I really like it on my Brussel sprouts and asparagus and it tastes good on steak and chicken. This product is perfect the way it is it has a delicious flavor not disappointing at all. I am very satisfied with this product. I do recommend it.
Valerie M.
Kingsland, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product almost daily from seasoning meat to salad dressing and my husband love it on his eggs. I wouldn’t change a thing on this product! It’s better than Goya any day