BY BADIA

Certified Gluten-FreeKosher see more...

Mary L.
This past winter was the first time I made chili in my life. After using this seasoning in that chili I have since added to a lot of the other dishes that I make as my secret ingredient. Because my mom doesn't really like chili powder in food. But I noticed that when I don't use it she says the meal was okay and when I do use it she loves the dish...lol. So it has become my secret ingredient. ;)
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
I use this product when I work in my family restaurant. The flavor is spectacular and the container size is wonderful. I use just a tablespoon and it gives all of my dishes such an impact that other brands I would have to add much more!
Christine P.
Ashtabula, OH
This winter I made several pots of Chili with Badia brand chili powder. Normally I need to use almost the whole bottle of the other brands to get the chili kick I desire. But with Badia I use half the amount for the taste we love.
Elizabeth I.
A great brand for all types of seasoning. They have so much variety and their quality is always great! I also love their packaging, it's extremely convenient. The amount of product for the price is a great value as well.
Lina A.
Elizabeth , NJ
This is great for chili, fajita seasoning, enchilada sauce, etcetera. I only need a little bit of this seasoning to give a great kick to my food. I also live that Badia is MSG free.
Christina H.
Not sure and the chili powder but everything in my moms kitchen is buy this brand
Yanitza M.
Does this one have salt in it?
Kianna F.
Yes, there is salt in this chili power.

Kohl's