Badia Chia Seed Gluten Free

by Badia

Badia® Chia Seed.
Salvia hispanica.
Certified GF gluten-free.
Alaomega 3 supports cardiovascular health.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Badia Chia Seed Gluten Free!
Stephania L.
Kissimmee, FL
Badia Chia Seed Gluten Free uploaded by Stephania L.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Chia seed comes ready to consume I use it for anti-aging since I mix it with water when I take it and the stomach knows that it is full with the seeds it is good to diet although it is not much but if it feels I like it
Morgan Y.
Phoenix , AZ
Chia seeds are a great way to add some extra umph to your everyday meals. Sometimes I will even add it to my water just so I can get extra in. There endless options to using these, yogurt, oatmeal, even your morning smoothie!
Asia V.
Casper, WY
I love these I make chia pudding and shakes with them! They're so good for you and easy to put in anything. I also love to put them in orange chicken like sesame seeds and it's so delicious! They're very versatile!
Heather D.
Lewistown, PA
Yes, they're expensive. But, sometimes they do sell small packets of these at the store for about 90 cents or so, that's definitely a plus if you're not certain about buying, or are unable to buy a 22.0z container of seeds. Also, you'll get more than one use out of a tiny pack! I like throw chia seeds, roughly a teaspoon, into smoothies, or drinks. I've also used them to make vegan burgers as well. The seeds turn to gel when exposed to moisture and thicken things quite well I think.
Brianna P.
texas
Badia Chia Seed Gluten Free uploaded by Brianna P.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is very large container. Will last you a very long time if you use a teaspoon at a time. The snap top keep the seeds fresh and secure. Has two sprinkling areas one with smaller holes, the other larger.
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
This product is great to put in oatmeal, yogurt, and smoothie bowls etc. Its good for you and adds an extra crunch!
Danielle R.
Absolutely loving Chia Seeds right now! I use this brand because it is easy to find in stores for me. I have continuously bought Chia Seeds because the benefits from the are GREAT! I add them to my Açai bowls, or oats, you can't taste them at all!
Kelsi S.
Love this brand of chia seeds. I sprinkle them on oatmeal, yogurt, salads, etc. They're so good for you!
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
I use these as well as flax meal in my smoothies and granola bars. The price is a great value! I was confused to see the difference in the amount of carbs per serving in this brand compared to others. I would recommend to anyone.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Badia Chia Seed Gluten Free uploaded by Valenna P.
This is such a good product! You should have this in your kitchen because it helps you to eat healthy. Also if you are on a diet CHIA is super important! Love the fact that is gluten free. I found this brand the best for me

Looking for your answer?