BY BADIA

Badia Cayenne Pepper: Adds a touch of spice to your favorite dishes Commonly sprinkled over pizza, Mexican food, szechuan, Indian and Cajun Kosher see more...

Ely S.
Bronx, NY
I love the flavor of my meals with this seasoning, I use it for meats and the flavor is excellent and itching is exquisite. I recommended this Badia Cayenne Pepper, 1.75 oz (Pack of 12)
Gabriela S.
Miami
El picante que aporta la pimienta Cayena a tus preparaciones es perfecto y sublime. Ya que es tan especial y viene molido lo utilizo para agregar en salsa y aderezos para ensaladas, si quieres saber cómo utilizarlo sígueme en @asicocinagaby 🇺🇸 The spicy pepper Cayenne brings to your preparations is perfect and sublime. Since it is so special and comes grinded I use it to add in sauce and dressing for salads, if you want to know how to use it follow me in @asicocinagaby
Danielle J.
MIAMI, FL
This cayenne pepper adds a lot of flavor and just the right amount of spice to any meal. I include this in many of my dishes because it’s a really healthy and tasty choice. Always satisfied with this product and I would recommend this to others to try.