2 colors available

BY BADIA

Badia strives to be the strongest ethnic line of spices in the marketplace. Badia has the most competitive prices and an exceptional selection of products for consumers to choose from. With Badia, their strongest commitment is great cutomer value see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
I really like this. I am a fan of this brand when it comes to condiments. It is really inexpensive and it is really good. I add this to chicken stir fry for a hint of spice ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘Œ.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Foodie Expert
Cayenne is an excellent spice to add to things if you're looking for a little kick. I even add it to my hot chocolate during the winter months. Badia is a great brand.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
This product I've used several time in cooking and it always bring flavor and taste to my food, jus a little is needed for great flavor and a little heat.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Dayton, TN
Foodie Expert
Badia is my go to brand for any type of seasoning. The cayenne pepper is just as fresh and hot as you'd expect from one of the more expensive brands.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Baltimore, MD
I'm not a fan of this, but my fiancรฉe loves it. He puts in on everything. Badรญa is inexpensive, so a container this size lasts forever in my house.
Miosoti W.
Miosoti W.
Badia makes great and affordable spices. Their cayenne is fresh and affordable. It's usually found in the ethnic section of grocery stores.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Foodie Expert
Mild heat profile and adds a slight smokey hint of flavor . Add a kick of heat and spice to any meal. Great in sauces and dips too
Darianny Andreina P.
Darianny Andreina P.
Es super bueno para condimentar la comida de manera saludable, rinde muchisimo, ademas de sus excelentes beneficios.
TAMMY W.
TAMMY W.
Nice kick to my food. i like to use it when I'm doing fried chicken to get a moderate heat.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
New Orleans, LA
This is a good hot pepper to have around. I am from New Orleans and Cayenne goes on everything!