Badia Bay Leaves - 12 Packets (.25 oz ea) uploaded by Ahilebsis C.

BY BADIA

1 Pouch = .25 oz; Bay Leaves. Bay Leaf, originally from Asia, is one of the most popular ingredients in any kitchen. It's a noble ingredient ideal for adding flavor to almost anything from meats and poultry to some desserts. Packed in USA. see more...

Buy on Target*
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
Foodie Expert
I love the container for these bay leaves. I honestly don't know it there is a difference in flavor because i only use bay leaves a couple times a year. Which is why I like this so much because you can get a smaller amount in a resealable bag. And you can't beat the price.
Karla C.
Millville , NJ
Foodie Expert
I highly recommend their products. They are much cheaper than other but the quality is great! I've never had a complaint with their products. You can use these leaves in soups and stews. I've also used them in seasonings/marinades for chicken and turkey.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
Foodie Expert
You definitely need these if you plan to make black beans. These leaves have so much natural flavor. If you don't know how to cook with them just put them in the food while it cooks to get the flavor then take them out when you're done cooking.
RINI S.
I love these they are always in my kitchen, great to make Indian dishes and just has a great flavor just like the ones back home in India. Not costly too they are a must in Indian kitchen, I buy it every time
Marisol H.
Reading, PA
Foodie Expert
When my boyfriend cooks chicken he like putting bay leaves on top after putting adobo seasoning and the chicken always come out super delicious!! He always get this brand..
Ahilebsis C.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
Estas hojas son una maravilla para aderezar las salsas, sopas, cremas, y son muy aromáticas, las uso para casi todo, así que este envase súper grande me encanta
Natalie M.
Chattanooga, TN
I always tell friends about Badia spices! They are SO much more affordable than other brands, and they're just as good! I recently purchased the bay leaves, and they appeared to be in much better shape than other brands that were more expensive and had less product in the container. Big fan of Badia!
Carolina G.
Foodie Expert
Badia just so happens to be a brand that I usually go for when buying packaged ingredients. Always fresh, never unhappy with their products.
Elizabeth C.
I love the Badia brand! Very inexpensive spices but the quality is amazing! My go to brand! The Bay leaves are great!
chelsea g.
North Port, FL
I love these badia dried bay leaves! I use them all the time in my soups and meat sauce.