Badia Basil Sweet 0.75 oz uploaded by Wilka B.Badia Basil Sweet 0.75 oz uploaded by Liz L.

BY BADIA

This particular variety of basil characterized by its sweetness blends perfectly with any tomato based recipes. Great as well in spaghetti sauce soups stews and salads. It is traditional in North America the Mediterranean and the Middle East. It is used in many cooked dishes like use with poultry fish sea food cooked vegetables raw vegetables soups and dairy dishes. Badia strives to be the strongest ethnic line of spices in the marketplace with the most competitive prices and an exceptional selection of products for consumers to choose from. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 033844002152 UK see more...

Julie J.
Lakeland, FL
Badia is a foodie's dream. I can buy all the spices my pallet desires without injuring my grocery budget. The basil is greenly herbaceous and peppery with a nice anise note.
Valerie M. B.
I love using Badia Basil. I use to but another brand of Basil but since trying the Badia brand I've became loyal to the brand. It's just that good.
Shannon D.
Goes hand in hand with my homemade spaghetti sauce. Best brand for me that is closest to the fresh herb when its unavailable in my grocery store.
Courtney M.
Oviedo, FL
Great value and just as good as any of the pricier brands. I have used multiple Badia spices and have been pleased with them all.
Alicia S.
Ocala, FL
Works great in just about everything it's a must have in my spice rack. My husband loves to put basil on and in everything.
KimLann D.
Love using this stuff in my every day cooking! I used it recently while making garlic and herb mashed potatoes. So Yum!
Chikondi K.
College Park, MD
Really good and easy to use! Available at most grocery stores and is affordable! I use it for cooking all the time!
Sarita S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
One of my all time fave seasonings! This brand never disappoints and always remains fresh and flavorful
Maria  C.
Cherryville, NC
Wonderful quality for the price! I know I can always count on Badia when I comes to my spice needs.
Angie m.
Dry basil is my go to for flavoring. It's useful for emergency when you don't have fresh basil.

Target