Badia Annato Ground, 2.75-Ounce (Pack of 12) uploaded by Laura R.

BY BADIA

2.75 oz QTY 12 Certified GF Gluten-free. Used for color and flavor in a variety of dishes such as rice, vegetables, meat stews and fish, annatto is found in the pulp that covers the seeds of a native Caribbean tree. Visit our website: Please recycle!... see more...

Alyssa P.
Man, I love this stuff. I love it so much I have four bottles of it in my cooler. I know, I know. It's seasoning. But that doesn't mean I don't like it. That doesn't mean it isn't the perfect topper to a drink of Dr.Pepper. Only complaint is that it's hard to mix in. Wish it was liquid.
Kirsty H.
Cumming , GA
I love this brand!!!!!! You can find it in Aldi and its so cheap, you get so much product for the price!!!! I love it !!!! Way better than publix, Kroger or Walmart!!!!! Amazing!!!!!
kitty B.
Brooklyn, NY
This brand is great although sometimes the supermarket raises its price ! It's a big container and has different spices
Erica C.
Pittsburgh, PA
The the BADIA line of spices, gives my food the right amount of flavor when I am cooking for my family.
Reyna F.
Coclé
Me encantan las especias de Annato es una buenisima marca, le da buen sabor a las comidas.